Epiloge

Aria Romano POV:
5 years later
—————————

"DANTE I SWEAR TO JAKE SPARROW HIMSELF, WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!"

I hear him chuckle as he comes down the stairs of our new house.

Yes yes let me fill you in. After a whole year of both of us healing from my little kidnapping, we had moved out of the mansion and bought ourself a smaller yet large house. Dante is still the Dom of the Italian mafia while I'm his and it's queen and lets just say, he put the Russian mafia to rest. I went to the doctors not long after my kidnapping a found out that I had a five percent chance in producing a child which just added to my depression. Dante was there throughout the whole thing, always by my side when I cried and making sure he was there whenever I had a nightmare.

That man has be stuck to me like glue.

We've grown together and alone and after we both healed, that past four years have been amazing. He's took me around the world and has done everything in his power to make me the happiest girl alive.

Dom actually met a girl who is honestly perfect match for him. They've been together for 2 years and I don't think I've seen Dom happier. Matteo is still his moody self but he is happier now and he's also had his eyes on a pretty brunette.

Enzo and Crew actually had a baby a two years ago and today is little Nico's birthday which Dante is going to make us late to.

And last but not least, Dante proposed to me a couple months ago on our vacation in Hawaii. One of the best nights in my life.

I finish setting some food out for Stormy just as Dante comes up behind me and wraps me in his arms. "You look amazing, my love." he whispers in my ear as he nibbles on my earlobe.

I let out a smile before rolling my eyes and pushing him off. "We're already late. Out." I say as I grab my purse and start walking to the door.

He chuckles and falls into step behind me. "You're the one that couldnt stay off me this morning." he mumbles under his breath and I feel my cheeks beat up.

Flicking him off, I open the door and walk down to his Audi. He opens the door for me then quickly makes his way around the car and starts it up.

He places his hand on my thigh and begins driving down to Crew's house as we make small conversation.

He pulls into Crew's driveway and before he can even put the car in park, Nico is already running towards it.

"NICO STOP!" Enzo yells as he chases after him.

Dante's hits the breaks abruptly and puts the car in park as he lets out a chuckle. "That kid gives zero shits."

I let out a light laugh and open my door. Ignoring the glare Dante sends me, I step out and Nico is immediately in my arms. "R R!" he yells as he squeezes me tight.

Damn, I just seen this child yesterday.

"Hi baby. Happy birthday." I say and place a kiss on his cheek.

Dante comes up beside me and Nico's face brightens. "UNCLE D! U CAM!" he yells and I smile as he reaches for Dante.

Dante chuckles and grabs him from my arms. I walk up to Enzo and wrap my arms around his neck.

"That child is going to give me a heart attack one of these days." he says into my shoulder causing me to laugh.

Pulling away I smile at the glare he sends me. "He's got balls." I say causing Crew to chuckle from behind Enzo.