Chapter 7: Nakamura Shin Guide by Suzuki Haruto

This chapter will focus on Suzuki Haruto's pov.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few days ever since the change of Nakamura Shin.

Eight days to be exact.

Yuuji and Shin had made up and are friends now apparently. Well, I don't really think I can refer to them as friends. Yuuji does the talking and Shin does the nodding. But they don't talk that often.

Shin won't hang out with Yuuji at all, instead, he hangs out here with me at the rooftop.

Wait, actually, I think he just likes the rooftop and not me.

Oh well, he just has to deal with me!

Currently, he's napping on the warm bench peacefully like he always does. Honestly, the change was a surprise but I like surprises. I decided to explore these changes because I find them interesting.  As for everyone else's reaction to these new changes, it's all different.

Some don't care, some care, some don't mind, some don't believe he has changed and is only acting this way to get Yuuji attention, and some have accepted it. My opinion on this change? Like I said, I find it interesting and I believe it is genuine. The proof can be seen on my poor cheek, the grumpy cat finally managed to scratch me yesterday. I suppose I played around too much, but due to that, I was able to find out new information.

Am I stalker? No, I'm doing all these things with him and mentally noting them down! He's aware that I'm watching over him, so it's all good! What have I noted down so far?

1. Never disturb his nap time is the number one rule. Unless you want to be scratched or hit, then be my guest. Shin showed signs of attempted biting, but it all ended with punches or him managing to scratch someone. I experienced it and let me tell you, it's something only I should experience. Oh?? What ever could I mean by this statement? That's for all of you to figure out.

2. He likes soft things and would often hoard them. We were together on the rooftop once and I just happened to be bringing a towel that day because it was hot. Before I could use it, Shin had already taken it and snuggled his face against it.

...

Well...I guess I have to forfeit my possessions.

Did he return it? No.

I'll never ask for it anyways, he really liked it.

A happy Shin equals a happy life!

I don't really mind anyways.

It didn't just end there! I saw him napping in the classroom after school once and he had piles of blankets on him. How the hell did that happen? Anyways, I didn't question it and nobody else questioned it! The blankets did no harm, so it's all good!

3. The reason I got scratched is because I accidentally spilled Shin's juice box and lunch. ACCIDENTALLY, I honestly didn't mean to do it. We were on the rooftop as usual, him being on the bench whilst I was on the floor on my phone. I told him a very funny joke (Trust me, I'm a very funny guy.) and I rested my arm on the bench, not knowing he placed his juice box beside him.

Then...

He thought I did intentionally and scratched my cheek. I learned two things from Observation No. 3. So let's break it down in two parts.

No. 3 (A)
Do not touch his food. I repeat, do not touch his food.

He is protective as fuck.

And he is definitely not the type to share. (I know because I wanted to try the tamagoyaki in his meal.)