chapter forty-five

Auria’s POV

This whole two week has been so eventful I still can't believe I'm freaking engaged and that too to the one person who I love the most in the world of course other than my or should I say our unborn child.

We ought to be leaving for home today and I didn't wanna go I really like being here but Zaiden said we could come back anytime which I think will be a while since this little guy is only four months away from becoming an earthling.

Now I have almost a year to plan our wedding and it will be perfect. And I know I need to chill because I only got engaged four days ago but a girl has been literally dreaming about her wedding day since forever. Whether it be at the beach or in a beautiful garden full of what nature created or it be in a church.

Zaiden and I had this conversation yesterday since everyone wanted to know so we decided the date to be three months after the baby is born since I wouldn't want to be pregnant on my wedding day and I also do need my time after birth so the date was set for the fifth of June which is next year but really it's not even that far away when I think about it plus I've got a lot of things that will be time consuming so I guess it's perfect.

“You ready to go?” Zaiden ask snaking his hand around my waste from behind me to rub my belly “I guess, plus I'll probably need to sleep Zalia didn't give me the time of day last night” I tell him and he chuckled from my neck “do as you wish my love” he says and I turned around in his arms and he gently placed his soft lips on mine in a loving kiss.

“Alrighty let's go” he says and I went to grab my phone and my new Christian Dior bag from the bed looking my self over in the mirror once more. I was wearing a one strapped white dress with a little slit and it has a belt bow thingy it's so comfy and I really needed that plus it covers my baby bump perfectly which I was so not expecting, also I decided on going with sneakers since for most of my trip I've been wearing heels and my hair way in a cute ponytail with two braids at the side and that's it, I mean if there's gonna be paparazzi outside and I'm not gonna visit for sometime I might as well be pretty with my exit right?

 I was wearing a one strapped white dress with a little slit and it has a belt bow thingy it's so comfy and I really needed that plus it covers my baby bump perfectly which I was so not expecting, also I decided on going with sneakers since for mo...

After I was pleased with admiring myself I walked out the bedroom to see Zaiden just about walking in but stopped “well I thought you wanted to stay a bit longer” he says and I full on smile at him “really?” I ask all happy “no, come on” he says making me pout at him as he took hold of my left hand that held my perfect way too expensive engagement ring.

He walked us out the room closing and locking it behind us and walked us to the elevator. It didn't take a minute for us to arrive to the lobby floor and we got off, Zaiden went to front desk to speak to the receptionist so I just waited for him to return. Once he did we were on our way out of the hotel walking past the paparazzi and all the flashing cameras and to the car then on our way to the airport.

It's literally been hours and I was just now getting sleepy which was fine because we probably won't get home until tomorrow anyways.

I was cuddling with Zaiden and a random thought popped up in my head which I decided to share “I wanna go to the beach not like right now but definitely ” I say in a sleepy tone before sighing “we could go little one just say the word” he says kissing my head and my eyes fall close before I was out.

*********

“ Zaiden...stop ” I tell him laughing as he was tickling my feet. I swear I just asked for a simple massage and this is what he chose to do...childish...

“What time is it?” I ask because I was so ready to get home “8pm” he says getting up and walking around the bed while I watched him. He took a seat on the side of me and laid on my lap “look buddy, once you're out of there we're gonna give you're mommy so much trouble ” he say making me gasp “don't do that, you're bad influencing my child” I tell him playfully hitting him on the chest.

He turns around to come face to face with my belly “fine no trouble we'll just not allow her to sleep at night” he says laughing and I roll my eyes at him “ oh damn...” I say wincing a bit soothing the side of my growing belly “what's wrong?” Zaiden ask worriedly sitting upwards looking at me. “He kicked me” I tell him pouting and he only smiled at me going to rub my belly I swear I just want to kick both there asses.

“Baby?” I ask pouting and he looks up at me smiling I think he likes when I call him that “hmm” he hummed “I wanna watch a movie because I'm bored and I want fruits please ” I tell him with puppy dog eyes, he kissed my pout lips in a short one before speaking “anything for you my love” he says getting off the bed and walking out.

Since I don't know how long he was gonna be I searched for my phone but found his instead and I decided to play a game on it, his phone was so lame Ezs’ phone has all these entertaining things on it but Zaiden's only have a word puzzle thing it's fun enough I guess.

He came back sometime after and set my fruits down along with Pringles and I had to be happy about that of course. “Do you wanna watch something or do you just wanna play game?” he ask sitting beside me once more so I set his phone down and settled my attention on the tv that was hanging from the wall as he turned it on. I got my fruits and immediately dug in sighing at the juiciness of the apple it taste so refreshing. “Any movie in mind?” he asks looking at me weirdly and I shrugged, both me and this little one was enjoying these delicious fruits what's his problem?

He chose some random movie and we just watched it. This was some what helping with my boredom but I really just wanted to get home I wanna go bake and eat and I don't know why but whatever.

Zaiden started kissing my head and I smiled up at him as he pecks my lips making me stare at him with a confused smile on my face. “I just...” he trails off and I frown “what is it?” I ask kinda getting worried “I wanna just stay like this forever and I never wanna be too far away from you like you know I want to stick to you” he says making weird hand gesture and I burst out laughing at this big baby. “I'm not going anywhere anytime soon and even if I do decide to go somewhere you'll be right there with me” I tell him holding his face and he leans into my palm with a smile.

“Well damn, what did I do to deserve you?” he ask chuckling his grey orbs shimmering and I could see all the emotions in his eyes... Happiness, need, contentment, satisfaction.... It was all there and that was radiating off him “you deserve more than just me Zaiden” I tell him truthfully as if it was not for him who would've known what could've become of me by now, He's a god sent and he truly deserves more than just me.

“Of course I do, that's why you're giving me this little guy” he says referring to my growing baby bump “right ” I told him with a smile and he kisses me once more “do you still hate the idea of naming him Zachary?” he ask making me gasp “of course I do that's the recipe for trouble” I tell him. I mean I know he likes that name and it's cute but over my rotten dried up bones will I name my baby that.

___________________________________________________

A//n

Okay... I'm slowly getting into this but..

I don't wanna make this book too long I originally planned on making it 50 chapters but in order I'd have to skip time on some things but if y'all want it all then it'll be my pleasure.

Sooooo

Should I skip on some of the chapters??

Or.... It is okay if I write on all their milestones??

Hope you enjoyed💛💙

I love you butterflies 🦋🦋😇

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤