Out Of Time

You threw the car into park as you entered the lot of the All Valley tournament. In front of you, people began filtering out.

The tournament was over.

You sprinted out of the car and toward the doors, pushing past all of the slow moving people. As you reached the lobby, you caught sight of Lucille LaRusso and Ali.

You shouted for them and ran full speed ahead in their direction. They turned to you, their faces falling with concern and confusion.

"You missed the entire tournament!" Ali exclaimed, "are you alright? What's wrong?!"

"Who won?"

"Daniel did." Ali smiled and giggled, "isn't that fantastic?"

Your eyes widened with fear. Of course you were extremely proud of Daniel, but now there was another order of business that needed attended to.

"Where's Johnny?"

"Oh," Ali blinked out of her daze, "he's in the locker room."

"Thank you!"

You turned on your heel, but Ali grabbed your arm quickly, pulling you back into their small huddle.

"Are you sure everything is alright?" Ali questioned.

"Great." You lied through your teeth.

You pulled out of her grip and began quickly walking away, only for Lucille's voice to bring you back.

"Hey, doll."

You turned back to face the two of them again.

"You don't have to lie to us, you know. If something is wrong, we want to help you."

"I really appreciate it, Lucille. But this isn't something I can necessarily ask for help with."

And with that, you turned back around and ran away before they could say anything else to slow you down.

You pushed through the crowd once more, heading toward the back of the arena. Security stood blocking every doorway. You didn't let them intimidate you however, instead you ran full speed ahead. They were unfortunately agile, blocking you with little effort. You thrashed in their grip, screaming over the loud voices that swarmed in the building.

"Please let me through!"

"We can't let you go back there ma'am." The more muscular one said.

"I just need to find John Lawrence of Cobra Kai!"

"Cobra Kai has already headed out." The scrawnier one on the right spoke.

"They what?"

"You just missed them."

You pulled away from them quickly, sprinting back in the direction where you just came. Pushing through the same crowd, you shoved harder until you caught sight of the double doors ahead.

That's when Doc and Marty ran in front of you.

"Doc! Marty!" You exclaimed out of breath, "what are you two doing here?!"

"We were going to ask the same of you!" Doc's eyes widened with terror. "We were supposed to meet in the record shop parking lot forty five minutes ago!"

"We thought we may find you here." Marty chimed in, still catching his breath.

"I know, I'm so sorry! I was on my way but then-"

"We don't have time for explanations!" Doc shouted, "it's now or never! We have to reset the timeline while there's still a chance!"

"But I need to save Johnny!"