↯ 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗗𝗨𝗦𝗧

You lazily traipsed around the school halls, head lowered as you waited for Amber to finish her club activities

You lazily traipsed around the school halls, head lowered as you waited for Amber to finish her club activities. It was 3:30 PM, you were simply looking for something to do.

It was then when you heard mumbles from a room beside you.
You knew you shouldn't eavesdrop, but eh whatever.

I'll just pretend I'm passing by then leave.

You peeked in a small window at the door, there were two people inside the room, being Sucrose and.. Timaeus is it?
"You didn't bring the baking powder..?" Sucrose asked deadpanned.

Timaeus awkwardly let out a chuckle, rubbing his nape.
"What'll we do then? Albedo and the professor might get frustrated over you not bringing the last ingredient we need."
You slightly got confused, thinking there's another project you didn't know about.

"What're you doing?" A very familiar voice spoke behind you, their silhouette shadowing over your figure, making you flinch and turn around to meet with Albedo's questioning gaze.

"Nothing—! I'll be leaving then.."
"No no, why don't you come in?"
You silently took a deep breath before quietly following him inside.

"Ah! Y/n, h-hello!" Sucrose shyly said as she fiddled with her fingers.
You let a small wave in return, along with a smile.

Albedo brought you in front of a desk, where his paperwork's are placed, stacked up piles together with science equipment. The room wasn't quite organized considering the scattered sheets of paper and unorganized objects.

"You were peeking through the window just now? We're you perhaps looking for something? Or do you want to join the club? Is there anything you need?"

"Neither.. I actually don't know why I did that.. ha.." your laugh slowly died out, awkwardness filling the room while you
looked at anywhere but him. Timaeus and Sucrose also started to get quiet.

is it always so awkward here?
"But, you are still knowledgeable. You'd be a great addition to the club."
You quietly stood, confused.

Why would he want me to join??

"I'll think about it?" Your statement became more of a question than an answer.
"Great! Oh and I just want to say... you remind me of someone..."
Sweat trickled down your forehead.

was I too obvious?

A notification then popped up on your phone, the small noise made you jolt, before quickly grasping onto the item. Reading the notification swiftly, you came up with an excuse to get you out of the current situation you were in.
"Aha..! I'm sorry, seems that I have to go now! My friend messaged me!"
After stating that, you bolted out the room, not leaving them enough time to respond to you.

Still, the notification wasn't really Amber.. it was a Pinterest notification..
But the excuse did work so you didn't bother to worry much.

Leading near the hallway where Amber's classroom is found, you set foot onto the occupied room.
They were just cleaning up, you excused yourself and called for Amber.

She rushed to you after excusing herself from the other club members.
"Hey! Is anything the matter? You look like you just ran a marathon."

"I was just worried that Albedo found out I was the one that subscribed to his twitch account for five months, and also donated $60." You avoided her unreadable expression.

"You what? When did that happen?!"
You then realized you haven't mentioned this to her, you awkwardly laughed before replying.

"Two days ago..."
"How come I know nothing of this?!"

Once you and Amber finished chatting, you started making your way out the school to meet with Kaeya and Childe. But suddenly, an unknown number messaged you?

Unknown Number
Hello? Is this y/n?

(;'Дຶ')
Yes, this is the one and only
hot y/n you're speaking to.

Unknown Number
Ah, that's good then

(;'Дຶ')
And you are 👀??

Unknown Number
It's me, Albedo

You choked on your breath, eyes wide.
No i did not just messaged that to Albedo..

You rested your palm on your face, slowing down your movements.
This also made Amber slow down, having a good look at your appalled face, she peeked at your screen.
"What's going on?"

She back-read the last texts, before letting out a low peal of laughter.
"This is not something you should be laughing at."
"Y-you just exposed your chaotic side to Albedo—! ABAHUSJSJAK—!!"

While you continued grieving as Amber giggled, you suddenly bumped into a hard, quite short figure.

—HE SLOWLY TURNED TO LOOK AT YOU, SPILLED JUICE COVERING HIS SUIT WITH AN INFURIATED MIEN.

I'm gonna fail math *pepehands*