Sean, Race, and moving

3rd POV

In Arizona at a school called Oro Valley High School students walking in while at an entrance is a 17-year-old young man walking through a scanner he stops as it the guard moves him as the guy spread his arms for him to be search for anything next to him is another guy wearing a mascot outfit he shrugs as the guard scan him the guy's name is Sean who smirks at the other guy.

On the camera shows students walking in while Sean in his classroom listening as the teach teaches his class Math, when class was over, he walks carrying a tray he looks to see everyone cheering as two players break an Indian pinata he watches them cheer on in his next class he was working on an engine tightening a bolt.

He notices a trio of boys pulling another into the painting room Sean gets up walks over as a couple of kids laugh and the teacher sleeping Sean went up to the door see two of the boys hold the kid and cover his mouth while the third lift his shirt up and spray purple paint on his stomach, they notice Sean who turns drop the wrench leaving the boys to continue spray the kid.

School ended Sean's walking he sees a blonde hair girl who notice him looking at her she went to doing her nails lowering one foot before putting up the next one her name is Cindy; she looks at Sean and said, "Nice ride" Sean open his Chevrolet Monte Carlo car he said, "It does the job" Cindy ask, "What delivering pizzas" Walking is the jock who beat up the pinata his name is Clay he notice Sean talking to Cindy.

Sean said "Well, it's not the ride, it's the rider" Cindy smiles Sean takes his bag off while Clay put his bag in the car ask, "What the hell was that" Cindy looks at him ask "What" Clay looks to Sean and calls "Hey" Sean looks to him "You talking to my girl" Some of the jocks notice one said "Oh, shit, here we go, yeah" Sean said, "She was just admiring my ride".

Clay scoffs as another Jock said, "My ride" Clay said, "My grandma's Buick could smoke that piece of shit, trailer trash" Sean smiles ask "Well, what about your daddy's Viper" That made the Clay frown said, "This beast's got 500 horsepower and a Borla exhaust system" He looks to his mates "It does 0 to 60 in, like, 4.3 seconds".

His guys said, "That's about right" Sean nods said "Wow" He smiles "You can read the brochure" He enters his car as Cindy smiles to Clay who frowns Sean starts his engine and leaves but Clay grabs a baseball and threw it breaking the glass making Sean stop Clay raise his arms yell "Boom".

The students all cheer at what happen Sean turn his engine off smiling he gets out close his door as Clay and his friends stand together "Bring it" They walk forward as Sean smiles sliding out of his hand to grip is a wrench making them stop, they had a stare off Sean smiles as the Clay turns then back as Sean still smiles.

Suddenly Cindy walk ask, "Why don't you nice boys let your cars do the talking" She stop as Clay scoff Sean said, "I only race for pink slips" He stares the Clay said, "This car goes for 80 grand" He shake his head "Why would I do with a broken-ass piece of shit like that" The crowd oohs but Sean kept smiling then Cindy ask, "How about me" Making both boys look at her "Winner gets me".

So, they went to a gate three jocks one said "Go, go, go" One had bolt cutters they cut the lock pushing it to reveal houses that are being built they cars start to drive in with motorcycles while Sean buckles up, he is ready in front is van a girl reach behind her Clay revs his engine he looks to Sean who looks to him.

A guy said, "First one out the other side" Clay looks forward as Cindy is sitting next to him strap in while the girl with the jocks pulls out her bra, she raise it ask "Ready, boys" Cindy looks to Clay who looks at her Cindy said "Make it interesting, Clay" Sean revs his engine as the girl threw her bra Clay looks to Sean who smiles.