Chapter 6

"I know, I know." He hummed, keeping you pressed tightly to him. "Tell you what, I'll walk you to your car alright? We're staying in the same hotel, right? If you need me I'll be right there, there's no need to be scared when there are cameras, security, and me. That's a lot of things to get through."

You remained still for a moment, breathing in the scent of his cologne as you calmed down. He was right, if someone really wanted to get to you they would have to be exceptionally determined to go unnoticed. You finally peeled yourself off of him despite his strong hold on you. You sent him a gentle smile, thanking him for putting up with you.

"I'll be waiting outside, okay? Come out whenever you're ready." He said with another sweet smile, how had you been so scared of him before? This Taehyung was vastly different from the one you had been with hours earlier. You shook your head in disbelief, unsure as to what you could believe anymore. Maybe this was all in your head, maybe you were blowing things out of proportion.

But, the flash of red paper from the corner of your eye was another stark reminder of reality. You braced yourself, snatching the slip of paper from your bag and inspecting it hastily.

It simply read: "I want to kiss you."

Your face screwed up in anger and humiliation as you violently ripped the note apart, slamming the scraps into the trash bin. Whoever they were, they had clearly been present for the scene you filmed with Taehyung. Your cheeks flushed red as you yanked your bag onto your shoulder and flung the door open practically flying out of it.

This answered your question. No, you weren't overreacting.

~~~~~~~~~~

The drive back to the hotel was quick, in all honesty, you had probably broken a few traffic laws in your rush to distance yourself from the letter. Taehyung had been an absolute sweetheart, bringing you a hot lemon tea and walking you to your car to make sure you felt safe. He really was a great co-star and a great friend, you couldn't ask for anyone better than him.

Despite being terrified out of your mind from what had transpired moments before, you felt ready to fall asleep at any moment. Your eyes were heavy, fluttering shut before you could even remove your clothes and change into your pajamas. You did your best to stay awake, forgoing your pants and socks to just crawl into bed in your hoodie and messy hair. Pajamas would have to be forgotten tonight.

You had never slept deeper than you ever did that night. You didn't remember waking up once, you felt like you had been asleep for years. When you rolled over to check the time on your phone it sent your heart plummeting into your stomach. You had overslept, by a lot. You ripped your sheets clean from your body and stumbled out of bed, nearly falling over from a feeling you hadn't had when you crawled into the comfort of the hotel sheets. There was an ache in between your legs and, to your embarrassment, your thighs were slick.

Did you have a wet dream? What the hell, you weren't some horny teenager why was this happening now? Not only were you running late, but now you needed a shower. You stumbled to the bathroom, pausing to allow the ache between your legs to fade. Something wasn't right, if you had a dream then why did you feel like this? You shook the thought from your head, you didn't have time to worry over something that was probably nothing. Right now, you needed to focus on getting ready and making it to the studio before you pissed off a lot of people.

You took the fastest shower of your life, flying through your hotel room like a bat out of hell trying to grab everything you needed for the day. By the time you made it to the studio you had your team, once again, in a frenzy trying to prepare you for the day with what little time they had. Apologies spilled from your lips as they ushered you into a chair and began working on you immediately. Today was making you feel more like an inconvenience than an actress, that was for sure.