Chapter 7

⚠Warning: this chapter contains smut and insinuated non-con⚠

He had made his decision. The clinking of his belt buckle ruptured the silence as he frantically tried to remove his clothes, he wanted to be able to feel you against him more than anything. He climbed onto the bed as quietly and smoothly as he could, pulling the sheets up with him to trap your heat under the covers with him. A deep groan shook in his chest as he pulled you against him, feeling your bare flesh against his own for the first time. What he would give to have you like this every night. He hooked his arm under your own, pulling you back into his chest while pressing his forehead into your shoulder blades and his hips pushed forward while his free hand came down to -

"Taehyung, what-" You whispered in shock, breaking character from what he had just done.

Where he was supposed to just be miming the action of thrusting into you, his hips and more specifically his boner was rutting against your clothed core while his arm had hooked under your waist to stroke your clit in tight circles. You whined as he pressed down harder, shoving your face further into the pillows.

"Just relax, sweetheart." He cooed, his warm breath misting over the shell of your ear. "You don't want them to see what we're doing, right? You're supposed to be asleep."

Another grunt left his throat as he rutted against you harder than before, his hard length hitting your clit once he removed his fingers, raising his now free hand to cup your breast beneath your shirt. You could feel him beginning to pull you back against him and down with each frantic motion of his hips. You couldn't help the needy whines escaping you, you couldn't deny how good it felt to have the friction against your sensitive clit. You desperately tried to remain still, to not bring any attention to what was actually going on beneath the cover of the sheets.

He moaned louder this time, roughly yanking one of the cups of your bra over your chest allowing him to cup your free breast in one hand while he began to plant desperate, hot, wet kisses to the column of your neck. Your eyes were screwed shut tightly as you felt his fingers deftly rub and pinch your sensitive nipple. Without even realizing you were doing it, your hips were rolling back into his, rolling your swollen clit against the hardness of his concealed cock. You could feel your walls clench and flutter each time he rubbed up against your clit, panting as you tried to stop any noises from breaking past your lips.

"So perfect." You heard him mumble between moans, his hips pistoning faster than before and working your core harder. "So good for me."

You could feel yourself clenching at his words, his voice dripping with lust as he squeezed your breast and ceased his kisses in favor of sucking a necklace of hickies into the side and back of your neck. It was like he couldn't get enough of you, but you were too lost in the haze of pleasure to notice anything but the ache in your core and how you were getting rid of it.

His hold was borderline bruising as he humped your clothed core, he was unrelenting, needy, and vocal.

You gasped as the tension in you grew, tingles shooting through your clit as you ground down harder on him. You knew that you were going to cum soon, the friction between the two of you was just too good and too warm. You were embarrassed, and you would be lying if you said it didn't contribute to your arousal. You had forgotten there were countless people watching the two of you, cameras recording every second, and the thought of them spectating but not knowing what was really going on was enough to send another gush of wetness forth as your heart hammered pathetically fast in your chest.

Your hips shook as you felt yourself getting closer and closer to the edge, you squeezed your eyes shut and fisted the sheets in your tight grip. You could feel his moans vibrating in his chest against your back as he pulled you back harder and harder against his aching cock. You felt him release your breast, his hand coming down to grip your thigh hard and pull it to the side to stop you from clenching your legs together in pleasure. Another soft whine broke through you as you forced yourself to remain still as he tilted his hips up and pulled again, the tension in you finally snapping as you came undone muffling your cry with a pillow, your core spasming around nothing as you trembled in pleasure, raising your hips back into each needy thrust.