One Night Only: Chapter 17

Friday

June 11

Savage P.O.V

"Boss we found him." One of my workers said.

"Tell them to come in my office." He walked out and a few minutes later everybody poured into my office.

"Boss he relocated." One of my workers said. "The trap we was going to wasn't him main no more."

"Y'all could've threatened they asses to tell y'all where his new one was!" I yelled standing up. "Where is the new one?"

"About a hour away from here."

"Round everybody I'll. We have a mission to complete."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Jay you take them through the back while I take them through the front." Jay nodded. "Amp y'all are lookout so make sure they asses on point."

Amp nodded. We got in our positions and made our way in the house. Justin, one of my worker, killed the guards and we made out way in.

As we was walking in we was many people walking around and sitting down. We started shooting everything in sight.

As they were downstairs I walked upstairs looking for Ronald. I carefully walked in each room killing people that I saw.

I walked in the last room and saw Ronald sitting at his desk with two girl in a chair in front on the desk. I had my gun raised as I slowly walked in the room.

"It took you long enough Savage or should I say Trevor." The girl turned around and I saw KELLY. She was holding Aubrey in her arms and Nicki sitting next to them.

She looked at me with tears running down her face and it brought so much hurt to my heart seeing her like this. She looked at the gun in my hands and back to face.

She turned around and put Aubrey closer to her chest. Jay walked in the room and stood by me.

"Why are you just sitting here?" He whispered. Nicki turned around and then a gun went off. Aubrey started crying and Kelly tried calming her down.

Everybody looked around to see where it came from and who got hit. I looked at Kelly and Aubrey to make sure they weren't hit.

They wasn't hit, I wasn't hit, I looked at Jay he was still standing. We looked at Nicki and she was okay. We looked at Ronald and he had blood on his hands.

I pulled out my phone and call Amp.

"Amp come to me." I hung up and had my eyes on Ronald the whole time.

Amp came in the room with his gun raised. I pushed the gun down.

"Get them out of here and take them to my house." He nodded and walked to them. He started talking but I wasn't paying attention. Aubrey looked scared when she saw him.

I guess he said something funny because Aubrey started to laugh. He pulled out a lollipop and gave it to her. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I always have candy with me. I have a daughter you know." He escorted the girls out the room.

"You know yous a bitch." Ronald laughed.

"I wasn't a bitch when I had yo momma and girlfriend scream my name." I said walking over to him. I hit him in the back of the head with my gun and his head fell on his desk.

He had blood coming from his leg. I called my workers in to take him to his downstairs. I walked downstairs and looked at him sitting in the chair tied up and knocked out.

"Go get some cold water." A few minutes later they came with a bucket of cold water. I instructed for them to throw it on him and his head flew up.

"What the fuck man?" He yelled. I laughed and walked up to him. I punched him in his face repeatedly. I punch him for touching my family, running away from me, and just being him.

Jay pulled me away from him and held me back. I pulled out my gun and pointed it to him. "Any last words."

"I would've had fun fucking Kelly and Nicki. I probably would've had they little one su-" Before he could finish five shots went off. I looked up and saw Corey holding his at him.

"I'm sorry boss but I couldn't her that shit I have kids." Corey said.

"Leta go." We walked out and headed to the car not before setting the house on fire. I hopped in the truck and Jay drove off.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Kelly P.O.V

"Mommy I'm tired." Aubrey said again.

"Alright baby we are almost to your daddy house." Just then Amp pulled up to Trevor's house. I woke Nicki up and we walked to the front door.

"How are we going to get in?" Nicki said.

"I don't have my key but..." I said turning the knob. "He never have his door locked." We walked in.

I went upstairs and took her a bath and laid her down. "I love you mommy."

"I love you too." I gave her a kiss and rubbed her back until she fell asleep. I stayed in the room with her just rubbing her hair.

"Kelly." I looked up and saw Trevor. I stood up and walked to the door and left it cracked behind me.

I followed him to his room and sat on the bed. "Trevor, what the fuck was that?"

"Kelly." He sighed. "I don't how her found out where you stay." Her walked over to me. "Kelly I'm sorry I really am but you can't go home now."

"Why?"

"Because your house is to hot." I looked at him. "It's not safe."

"Alright I'll call my parents to tell them I'll be over there."

"No you could stay here."

"No."

"Kelly please." I rolled my eyes and walked out.

"I take that as a yes!" He yelled. I walked back in Aubrey's room and got in bed with her.