×°•~ CH 1 ~•°×

Marco

Hello ! I'm Marco Dupain Cheng as you all know, a person with a great heroic normal life .

WRONG

That where everyone is wrong.

My life is something I still don't understand.

I should thank Leo ( Lila's Genderbend ) for showing me my real friends, showing me what I missed out.

Well I am proud that I am more than capable of what I thought I would.

I used to have a crush on The Adrien Agreste .

Yes

I'm 

Gay

Well I used to think I have a crush on him but after him supporting Leo after all I've done for him.

He is a spineless coward.

...........

I only have a minimum number of friends now they are

Conner
Nino
Alix
Max.
Sabrina
Kagami
Luka

They're all my Soul friends.

They are also my models and singers.

I'm MDC & Scarlett Lord

MDC - Prince of Fashion

Scarlett Lord - World Singing Sensation

I'm happy that me and my friends have become much successful than what we all had in mind.

I have to thank both My Parents and Friends for supporting me all the way through my path.

Now I'll tell you what happened within the past that you didn't know till now.

6 years ago

Author's pov

Marco was sitting  in his classroom with headphones 🎧 on his head listening to his favourite song.

Then suddenly ....

SLAP !!?

He opens his eyes to see his 'Bestfriend' infront of him burning in rage.

Alan - How dare you Marco!?

Marco - WTH bro, Why did you slap me ??!

Alan - Because you tried to force yourself onto Leo !?

Marco - What ?  ( Why the hell would I want to hook up with tha- ewwwwe )

Leo - I didn't think you would go this low just to get Adrien.!!? * Spilling Crocodile tears *

Marco - Alan you really believe him over me !?? Your bestfriend?

Alan - Ex

Marco - what?

Alan - Ex Bestfriend!

Marco - Oh *tears up*  * panting* so  - you *exhale* chose him over me ?
Okay I can deal with this.

* Runs away*

Everyone since that day started to bullie him except for Conner, Kagami, and Luka.

Conner was on Vacation for 3 months so he didn't know what was happening til he came.

They bullied him for 3 whole years.

Luka and Kagami never knew what was happening in the class till Conner told them.

His friends were furious. When they  found out they provided him protection.

Not because Macro didn't know how to protect himself but because he didn't have the will power to hurt his ex friends.

He was too kind for the world.

His friends were the best.

He started feeling more confident and decided to start living a life according to his own made shedule.

He got over his crush on Adrien.

He was fit at first

But now he had abs.

...................

Marco pov'

It's been three years since  all that happend now I'm focusing on my career.

I have a commission for Uncle Jagged Again..

I was making his commission when suddenly I felt someone behind me so I turned and saw some assassins.

Are these the people Master Fu told me about ?

One of them ran at my direction only to be thrown out of the window. The other 4 assassins were shocked, they didn't think I was capable to do that one of them threw a smoke boom at the other side which was filled with some smoke capable of making everything blur.

Two of them were beat down. But I wasn't able to fight without Breathing. I accidentally inhaled it and took another one down. But I was defeated by the last one.

Damn you assassins!!

______________________________________