Chapter 102

Your POV
I looked down at my vibrating phone for the 6th time in the past 10 minutes, declining the phone call again.

My dad had been messaging and trying to call me all day, and like he'll I'm going to answer.

Not after the way he treated me, let alone Giyu. I've learned that no good will come from my dad.

Setting the phone down, I made my way into my bathroom to take a quick shower. I didn't have to work today, and Giyu had to go to a meeting about the new school year, so that meant I was spending time by myself.

I sighed as the water hit my and let my thoughts travel.

I thought about how my dad kept calling me, all of his messages were vague...and they sounded demanding almost.

All he was saying were things like "answer me" or "pick up"

He didn't even start with an apology.

I'm at least glad my mom and I made up...and I'm really glad she accepted Giyu...

I started to wash my hair as my thoughts traveled more.

Thinking of...I wonder when my mom is going to come and visit...

Will it be closer to the wedding day? Or sooner?

. . .

Also thinking of...when are we even going to have our wedding? I know we decided to wait for a bit longer because of my apartment contract...but when?

What will I wear? What will I feel?

I felt butterflies gather in my stomach the more I thought about getting married.

He...he also said to my mom that we'd have kids...meaning that...we'd...

I quickly shook my head at the thought and tried to regain my composure. Forcing myself to finish my shower quickly.

After that, I went back into my bedroom to find one of Giyu's shirts.

They were way more comfortable than my own.

My phone buzzed violently and I released another sigh. Of course it was my dad again. . .I was hoping it'd be Giyu telling me he's on his way home.

I then put my phone on silent and laid down in my bed, stuffing my face into the pillow.

And without notice...I felt myself drifting to sleep...

A dream?

"It's now or never, we'll defeat ----- today!" Someone yelled as everyone began their attacks towards a hideous monster.

Some went and helped everyone that was restrained out, and now everyone was attack the monster, and the rest of the smaller ones.

A faceless man began to use his water breathing on the monster, and I decided it would be best if I helped too.

The creature was deflecting everyone's attacks, sending them back again and again.

Even when one of the strongest fighters cut it's limbs, they went right through but it regenerated at a speed of which his arm didn't even come off.

Tentacle like whips erupted from his body and he waved them around sporadically. Giving a fatal hit to anyone who was unlucky to be hit by them.

"We need to inject the cure!" The mismatched haori shouted and I walked right up to him.

"Give them to me, if any of you get hit by those whips, you' be hurt more than I will.