CHAPTER THIRTEEN (SAPNAP'S DISCOVERY)

~sapnap's point of view~

I sit on the barstool of Dream's kitchen. He walks out of his bedroom. "Okay I'm ready."

We start walking to the elevator. "So have you ever eaten at this restaurant?" I ask. Dream was taking me to some sort of sushi place, but he seemed very vague on the whole thing.

"No, but I heard about it from a friend." he shrugs. He's a lot taller than me. More than I'd like to admit.

"A friend?" I ask, wanting to bug him. I think I know what friend he's referring to. "A friend who might live right next door that Dreamy poo is secretly in love with kind of friend?" I raise my voice higher as a joke.

"Whatever," He rolls his eyes. A few seconds later he says, "I am not in love with her okay? I just think she's cute and I like talking to her. That's all."

"If you say so."

We get off the elevator and start walking to the outside. We pass the mailroom, which has a small window peeking in. I can see someone in there now.

Dream taps my shoulder. "That's her," he mumbles under his breath.

I take a closer look at the figure as it turns around. It's one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen in my life. "Damn she's hot." I say.

"I know right." Dream agrees with me.

"You really think she would like you back?" I ask him, joking.

"Oh shut up, you're so annoying." He chuckles.

"You should ask her out." I say with a smile.

"You think?" he looks at me with genuine curiosity. I can tell he wants to.

"Heck yeah, you go get her. There's no harm in asking." I shrug. I glance back at her as she leaves the mailroom. I don't think she saw either of us.

"You're right. You know what? I'm going to ask her out sometime." He says with confidence.

"That's my boy."

~the next day (wednesday)~

I put the address to the pizza place Storm suggested. It's only fifteen minutes from Dream's house. Damn they must be closer than they ever thought. Too bad they're online rivals.

Dream kind of explained to me last night about the whole 'online rivals' thing. He said that it was really just a bit and he had nothing against her. In fact, he actually called Storm hot. I made sure he didn't forget about y/n though.

y/n is actually attainable. Storm is too strong-willed. I feel like she could really squash Dream if she wanted to.

I walk to the pizza place. I walk in and realize that I have no idea what Strom looks like. She didn't even give me a hair color. I go ahead and sit down since nobody seems to waiting for someone.

I glance up when a bell rings as the door is opened. I can't believe my eyes when I notice the love of Dream's life walk through the door. What a small world. I can't believe my eyes even more when she makes eye contact with me and makes her way to the table.

"Sapnap?" she says hesitantly.

My jaw almosts falls to the ground. "Storm?"

"Hi," she says with a smile as she sits down.

Oh my gosh .

~after the meet up with storm~

I think of all that has happened today. I found out that y/n and Storm are the same person. Do I tell Dream? Do I tell Storm? Do I keep it a secret?

From the way Storm acts on stream, I don't think she would ever really like Dream.

If I tell Dream, then he'll start being nice to Storm and ruin the whole dynamic. He'd also freak out from knowing this information.

I ultimately decide to not tell anyone what I know. I want to see how the story unravels on its own, although I don't know what will happen for sure.

The one thing I do know is that Dream's hot neighbor crush is also his online rival.

And that this is going to be good. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

and he knows... he knows... and i know he knows

shout out to those who got the j.cole/tiktok reference lol

word count: 711