Awakening Power chapter 4

It's finally the next day and we all must participate in another game. We all go the the game we're supposed to participate in and we find a bus with phones as always and we get one and bla bla bla and there we're already three people there and I'm guessing they were friends but once the game started there were some arguing because two of the friends wanted to go find the "goal" thing to end the game but the other wanted to stay because he was too scared to go out and find it so he stayed in the bus while the rest of us went to find the "goal". We started searching and searching and our phones distance thing was getting far and more far from 0 but I think that's a good thing? Well up ahead we saw some cars I mean A lOT of cars that were everywhere and we were just rather confused but then something was heading our way and until we had time to even react there was a Jaguar or black panther idk I'm not that good with my animals ok..it came running to us and then one guy got eaten by it and the rest of us were just running and using the cars to hide. Finally we got away from it and we found a motorcycle and we realised well arisu started doing this thinking thing where somehow he gets some type of answer and he realised this motorcycle runs the same fuel as the bus so we decided to split up. While Usagi and the other dude kept running, me and arisu went back to the bus and Usagi and the other dude made it to the end of the tunnel and it looked kinda weird but they just sat there talking about family or friends or lovers and me and arisu made it the the bus.

(With Usagi and the other dude.) while they were just sitting down all of a sudden the wall was making some weird sounds and then the holes were coming out and water started gushing out and it was coming quick so Usagi and the other dude started running but then the other dude got sucked in the water and Usagi was running for her life.

(With me and arisu) we could hear something coming our way and we could hear water coming so we knew Usagi was in trouble and we started to drive the bus but then we saw Usagi and we knew she couldn't make it in time and just as she was getting sucked in the water my vision was slow as everything was in slow motion but I couldn't do anything I was just watching Usagi about to get sucked in the water and then I start to remember my mother again...

(Little flashback) "Y/n let me tell you something" my mum said.
"What is it mum?" I asked.
"If you were to have friends in the future or someone you like, about to die what would you do?" She said.
The question was hard to answer but I said " I would save them but what if I can't" I said.
My mum said " don't say that and put your heart in your eyes and understand how much they mean to you and unleash your powers!" She said while laughing.
" oh mum I'll do my best" I said laughing.

(Back to the game) I could feel something... something in my eyes and then I believed in myself and.......

I took my mask off and jumped out of the bus and then something amazing happens! My arm had some type of drawing tattoo? It was a club from the game I'm playing although it looked like a clover because it was green but it was a club and that mark started to make patterns on it!
And also I looked somewhere else to sorta see my reflection and I only saw a glimpse but there were marks on my face and over my body!?

I took my mask off and jumped out of the bus and then something amazing happens! My arm had some type of drawing tattoo? It was a club from the game I'm playing although it looked like a clover because it was green but it was a club and that mark ...

All of a sudden it makes a glowing thing go around Usagi and pulled her into the bus and the doors closed immediately!

"We did it" I say.
We managed to make it out alive! We go up onto the bus that was flipped over and realise that this bus was the goal from the beginning and the distance should've been 0 and we checked on the other guy but he was still passed out and then suddenly all the attention goes to me and I was Shocked I could even do that, and then Usagi says
" your face it's...... beautiful" she says.
And arisu says the same thing, then I realise my mask was off but what they said it made me feel weird in a good way and Usagi hands me a mirror to look at myself and I ..... " wow" I say.

" i'm beautiful" I say

But what I'm even more surprised about is what I just did like I actually have powers... and the fact the marks are gone too then the club thing came of and so did the aura around Usagi and our wounds had all healed too. We realised the other guy was gonna wake but I didn't want anyone knowing how I looked yet or about my power so I took my mask and quickly put it back on and when he got up we stayed quiet about my face and powers thing and we left with the card not saying a thing but bye.