.18

I watched the balls hit the ground while I listened to the squeaking of shoes. Watching my team while they played against Karasuno. The game was close, that little guy with orange hair really can jump. But in the end Fukurodani won the game.

I stood up and congratulated them. Me and Abby handed out the bottles and towels. I gave Akaashi his bottle and towel, congratulating him once again as Abby watched him wipe off the sweat, it was like she was eating him with her eyes.

Gross.

I asked Akaashi if he knew who they were playing next. He said he wasn't sure but if he were to guess it would be my favourite team. I was confused.

"And what team would that be?" I asked him taking the towel he handed me.

"You know, lover boys team." He said taking another drink. Then it hit me. He was talking about Kenma's team.

"Oh my god, shut up. He's not my lover boy." I said lightly shoving him.

"Uh-huh you say that, until I find you sucking faces in a closet." He replied, handing me the bottle.

"We will not! You suck."

"No, that's what you do to Ke-"

"Hey guys! What are you guys talking about?" Abby interrupted, and for once, I'm glad she did. But I still hated how she was such a pick me around Akaashi.

"Um, hey, we were talking about the game." I said to her and stupid, sickly sweet smile that she was giving Akaashi.

"Oh, really? Well I think you did great out there Akaashi! You looked really good!" She said turning away from me and facing him.

I took that chance to walk away to refill my case of water bottles. Leaving Akaashi to suffer with that girl.

I walk back over to the same water fountain that I was filling at earlier. To my surprise I see Kenma drinking at it.

"Hey, don't you have a water bottle?" I asked setting down the case, standing next to him.

"Hmm?" He hummed leaning back up and wiping the water off his face, "well yeah, just hoping I'd see you here." He smiled.

"Really? And what made you think that I was going to go to this fountain?" I asked, it seemed like his team might of just finished too. because he was sweaty and had a towel on his shoulder.

"Well," he started, wiping his face with the towel, "it's the closest. And I wasn't really sure you would, kind of just hoping."

"Well in that case, move aside pretty boy, I gotta fill these up." I said shooing him to the side.

"So you think I'm pretty?" He said looking at me.

"Yes very," I said grabbing a bottle, "So pretty infact it makes it hard for me to control myself." I smile, looking him.

"I could say the exact same for you, pretty girl." He smiled back, leaning on the wall.

"And what stops you from doing anything?" I asked stepping closer.

"Your consent." He said leaning off then wall standing right infront of me. Our bodies inches from each other. He looked at my lips then at my eyes, I did the same to him. I thought for a second before speaking.

"You always have it.." I whispered to him.

"Ok then.." he whispered back.

He gently cupped my face with one hand while the other found my waist. My hands rested on his chest. We closed our eyes, and started to lean in. Our faces centimeters away, I could feel his warm breath, it's smelled minty.

"KENMA! C'MON, NEXT GAME IS ABOUT TO START!" The yell startled us both, pushing away from each other.

"Sorry.." he said, he put his hand back on my cheek lightly stroking my face.

"Its okay, maybe next time, like they say third time's the charm." I laughed a bit.

"Of course, and I hope that saying is true. But I gotta get going, and you gotta finish those bottle so you can too."

"Oh right, the bottles, I completely forgot. But you should probably get going, you're a player."

"Okay, pretty girl," he leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered, "Don't forget to be looking at me."

"I won't," I whispered back, giving a quick kiss on the cheek too, "pretty boy. Now get there and kick some ass, unless it's my team, then you'll get your ass kicked."

"We'll see about that one." He said walking away.

I smile as he walked away, and started to fill up the water bottles up.

Fuck, I still have that girls night thing tonight..

--------

We back besties 🥳✌️

I know it's been a long time </3

But not to be THAT writer, but I almost died 🤪

But like frfr, I got into a really bad car accident

Enough about me, how are y'all ??

Have you been eating and drinking ??

N e ways, I love y'all stay safe and Merry a little late Christmas !!