Chapter 1~ Abby

Not edited- WELCOME TO MY BOOOOOK. MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT BABES!

Omg honestly I was so scared to post this cause Idk if its good or not lol but here I am. ANYWAYSSSSSS if you're new here I hope you read the re-cap in the chap before cause you rlly need to know it. So yeah.

And if you're new here go follow my platforms for sneak peaks, info and news, and other things!
Tiktok: wh0reforurmomma
Insta: omfg_af
Abby's Insta: _abby.madden

But I hope you like the first real chapter of 𝐇𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 and will keep reading! Make sure to vote, comment and share for the next chapter babe!

Abby Madden

I sigh sitting on the couch in my luxurious mansion. Rich but sad, famous but lonely. I look around the huge, empty living room with no additional things, no pictures, no personal touches or anything.

I never wanted to make this 'house' my 'home' cause it's not. This place is just a house, house and home are two different things. A home is a place where you feel loved, comfortable and shit like that, and here I feel not one of those things. It's just the whole 'You're famous and rich! You have to have a nice house or else it could affect your fan base', that's what my bitchy agent says.

I'd honestly love a small cozy apartment. This big house, with no one in it but me, makes me feel like a lonely bitch. And it really doesn't help that my best friend, who is also my only real friend is all the way across the world.

Ivy, my little bitch. My best fucking friend.

We met at university years ago, I mean before she got 'kidnapped' by Ares's mafia or whatever it was. But yeah, we're best friends. I understand her and she understands me, she also accepted me when I came out as bi, she was so happy for me and the girl even threw me a coming out part. Couldn't be my parents though...

I know there are probably hundreds, maybe even thousands of people wanting to be in my shoes, living my life. Wishing they could have all this, but wait till they figure out how lonely it is. When people only talk to you for clout, when 'love interests' and dates don't even show general interest in you but only in your modelling career. When people who you thought were your friends get caught by you talking shit about you, when girls stop supporting girls, when you get body shamed saying you're 'too skinny' or 'so much ass' or shit like that.

Just when everyone in your life sees your money, and forgets the person you are.

It's fucking tiring, knowing that when you see someone that they don't actually want to talk to you or make conversation. They just want the paparazzi to get a picture with you so the world thinks we're friends and then BOOM they'll have clout.

I mean I guess it is what happens when you become one of the top models in the world right?

I think I'm supposed to be happy? Like jesus, I just took one gig or whatever the fuck it's called cause I needed money for school after my parents 'disowned' me when they found out about my Ex girlfriend. So some agent dude found me on Instagram and he asked if I would model for his company. And my dumb ass said yes without thinking cause, modeling, duh.