Episode - 15

All averted their gaze towards the the door which opened with a loud thud. Mr and Mrs. Seong widened their eyes seeing their daughter on the door with some men whom seem to be strangers.

Mr.Seong: Jiya, what are you doing? who are they?

Mr.Seong asked walking towards his daughter. But stopped on his track when she aimed the gun towards him.

Mrs.Seong: Jiya drop that gun down. He is your father. put it down Jiya.

Jiya: No mom, I won't. I want Taehyung and this old man who says he is my father, trying to seperate us. I can't tolerate that.

Mrs. Seong: Jiya he don't love you. He love Jungkook. So stop your stupidity.

Jiya: Stupidity? I don't mind if he loves me or not. I just want him and I love him.

She said aiming the gun towards Jungkook.

Jiya: He is the reason that Taehyung don't love me right? Then let me finish his life.

She pulled the trigger and shot. But the bullet didn't hit Jungkook. Taehyung pulled him towards him.

V: The hell!!

Taehyung glared at Jiya. She stared back at Tae and Jungkook with anger. she screamed.

Jiya: Why you saved him? Let him die. Boys grab them.

She ordered the males who are standing behind her. As the 4 males were about to move forward they heard a bang sound. All turned at their left to see, Mr. Seong with gun.

Mr.Seong: Drop that gun Jiya. I didn't brought you up by teaching such things like snatching something from someone. DROP YOUR GUN JIYA!!

Jiya: Dad!! I want him. Please *crying*

She fake cried falling on the ground on her knees.

Jiya: I love him dad. Please, I want him.

Seeing his daughter cry, Mr.Seong went towards her and keeled infront of her, dropping the gun.

Mr.Seong: Bub, don't cry. Let them live--

Before Mr.Seong could finish his sentence, they again heard a bang sound. All looked towards the daughter and father duo. Jiya stood up with a smirk, holding a gun.

As soon as she got up, Mr.Seong fell on the ground. Mrs.Seong stood their with wide eyes and horrified expression. Jiya walked towards Jungkook with anger. She stood infront of Jungkook, but Taehyung stood infront of him, shielding his boyfriend and baby. 

Jiya: hubby, move aside. Let me kill him. Then we can live happily.

V: Can't you understand. I don't love you. *anger*

Jiya: so what? I love you and my love is enough. Don't you remember the day before our engagement?

__

FLASHBACK

Tae parked his car outside the restaurant, where Jiya asked him to come, as he told her that he wanna talk something important with her. Taehyung got off the car.

As he expected, she had choosen a luxurious hotel. He entered inside and asked the receptionist for Jiya and she told him the room number. He knocked the door. As soon as he knocked, the door opened. Their stood Jiya with a smile.

Jiya: Come inside, Taehyung.

V: Thank you *lil Smile*

He said and entered inside the room. Jiya closed the door and made her way towards the bed.