#22

6 MONTHS LATER

Ma-ha, Su-min and Jun are 6 months old babies now and their parents can't be more happier to have them.

Rose gave a birth to little girl Liah 2 months ago and Jhope couldn't stop crying for whole day. That was how much he was happy to have his own family.

"My little princess, aren't you?? My baby smell so good after bath hmm. Dad will give you a lot of kisses when he comes home." Taehyung talked to his daughter who was looking at him with doe eyes, trying to understand what her appa is telling to her.

"My baby." Taehyung said and kissed her forehead.

"Da da da." Ma-ha mumbled, trying to forms words. Taehyung giggled at her making little girl to giggle too.

"Are you trying to say dada?? Huh baby?? Are you calling for your dada?? Dada will come home soon baby." Taehyung said, kissing Ma-ha's little hands making her to giggle again.

Just then Taehyung heard door of the house open and he sniffed scent of his mate.

"Dada is home princess." Taehyung said and just then Jungkook walked into room, immediately smiling widely as he saw his love and his little daughter already looking and smiling at him.

"Welcome home Kookie." Taehyung said.

"Thank you love." Jungkook said as he walked closer to them and pecked Taehyung's lips. He then sat on the other side, next to Ma-ha.

"Hey princess, did you listened to your appa?" Jungkook asked, kissing her forehead.

"She tryed to say dada. It was so cute to watch it." Taehyung said with smile.

"Omo my little baby." Jungkook said then picked Ma-ha into his arms, Ma-ha immediately giggled at her dada.

"Da-da." Ma-ha said making Taehyung and Jungkook to smile widely.

Jungkook almost started crying as he heard his daughter. He softly kissed her forehead, trying not to cry. Taehyung softly smiled then wiped tears which fall from Jungkook's eyes.

"She is dada's little girl." Taehyung said making Jungkook
to giggle.

"My little princess." Jungkook said then looked at Taehyung.

"I love you, thank you for giving me this beautiful angel." Jungkook said as he leaned in and kissed Taehyung softly. Taehyung smiled into kiss, kissing Jungkook back with same passion.

****

6 MONTHS LATER (I know, I'm lazy 😑)

Today is Jun's, Su-min's and Ma-ha's birthday and their parents preparing everything for their first birthday to be special.

"Kookie, where is Ma-ha and other kids?" Taehyung asked his mate.

"They are with my parents, don't worry love." Jungkook said as he kissed the side of Taehyung's head. Taehyung nodded with smile.

"Can you help me with placing everything on the table?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook, showing his puppy eyes.

Jungkook smiled then kissed Taehyung's lips lovingly.

"You don't need to ask that love, I will always help you no matter what." Jungkook said.

"Then help me, come on Mr. Muscle Bunny." Taehyung said and laughed when Jungkook glared at him for calling him bunny.

"Awiii my cute bunny." Taehyung teased him.

"I'm not bunny, should I show you hmm?" Jungkook asked as he pulled Taehyung closer and grabbed his ass.