Wedding Bells | Rewritten Version |

Ophelia blushed shyly as she glanced at her reflection in the mirror. Behind her stood her best friend, Emmaline who admired her own work.

It may have taken three hours of pure hard work, tears, and mental breakdowns but it worked out in the end. Thankfully.

Let's pretend that Ophelia wasn't casually tied down "magically" to a chair. Emmaline giggled evilly as she used Ophelia as her personal dress up doll (i.e. pin-cushion).

Ophelia gave Emmaline a grateful smile as she glanced at herself again in the mirror. What reflected back was someone so beautiful that it was hard to believe that it was her, Ophelia, being reflected back into her eyes.

"Thank you...so...much." Ophelia thanked her best friend, who was also tearing up with her.

Emmaline smiled, "It was my pleasure to make you a beautiful wedding dress for one of your happiest days."

"That's you, Ophelia. Smile. Be happy."

Ophelia gently wiped her tears as she stared at herself in the mirror one more time.

Ophelia felt like a Princess in her wedding dress, it made her recall memories that she had nearly forgotten about

Ophelia felt like a Princess in her wedding dress, it made her recall memories that she had nearly forgotten about. It made her remember days of wishful thinking, the days of when she was just a little girl who desperately wished to be taken away by a Prince Charming like in Cinderella.

It may have taken quite a few years and she no longer needed saving but she found her "Prince Charming", she found her "Forever One".

Hades, her dark King. The love of her life...

***

Emmaline smiled fondly at her bestie, the girl deserved to be happy and if Hades makes her upset then Emmaline with make sure to get justice no matter the consequences.

Fortunately for Emmaline, the opportunity never came.

She gently cleared her throat, "You're beautiful Ophelia and Hades will definitely agree. Now, our checklist."

"Dress?"

"You just finished!"

"Make-up."

"Let me touch up real quick."

"Heels?"

"Tall enough to break my ankles, my hubby is too tall to wear flats." Ophelia playfully complained.

Emmaline snorted, her husband Hephaestus was also tall when he stood up from his wheelchair.

"Veil? The long one."

Ophelia looked around and picked up the longer one and used her magic to perfectly put it on and sent Emmaline a thumbs up when she finished.

"Something old?"