Author's Note

I can't believe I am writing one of these! I write this to tell all of you who supported me during this journey (with your words of encouragement, with your votes and reads) -- thank you! Your love and support was what compelled me to keep on writing, to keep being inspired. And now that we have reached the very end, I especially want to thank certain individuals who have been reading my work from the very start, who gave my book a chance when I had just begun writing it.
@BooksLoverForever123 -- thank you for being a diligent, encouraging reader!
@stephtroshynski -- thank you for consistently liking my work.
@KrutikaRaval -- thank you for your 'beautiful' support.
@RHDark -- your support means so much!
@pbanks1952 -- love the fact that you binge-read the book and then voted as chapters were uploaded! Thank you.
@Aylar_timberake -- your comments made my day! Seriously!🙂
@ShaniceRoyce -- you are the kind of reader a writer loves to have. Loved the uplifting comments!❤
@JudelineBelizaire -- you will probably always admire Jake more than Ian. Thank you for being so involved in characters that were a product of my mind.❤
@TamaraJohnson181 -- thank you for reading my book from start to finish and thank you for voting along the way.
And thank you to all those who read, liked, commented on, and followed my work. Thank you. Sorry, if I have missed out anyone in the thank yous above. I know there are a whole lot of you who remained silent readers and that's also fine, because I myself am the silent type! Thank you for your support.
Lastly, there are numerous experiences that shape a writer's journey. I have had fair share of mine; these experiences are what ultimately make you the writer that you have wished to be from the get go. What I am trying to say is, that you don't need to be afraid to feel, to experience, to delve deep into the recesses of your mind, to analyse your own self and also the people around you. Your sensitivity to your environment is what will help you pen down the ocean inside of you.
Thank you for reading, thank you for being fabulous.

P.S. I am entering His Dark Obsession to this year's Wattys and I hope you guys will continue to support me.❤

Love,
Sana