Chapter 28

"OK, it's over." Yao Chuan got up from his position and smiled at Qin Li, "I didn't expect that after so many years, your nickname of "Qin Yi" will become stronger and stronger."

One Qin, just one in the formal shooting.

Qin Li walked back with a relaxed expression, "Is that today?"

"Well, the remaining two major scenes are tomorrow." Yao Chuan nodded. Today's scene is just to give Qin Li and Ji Li a transitional time to run the roles.

"Let's switch to the scene. After dinner is over, we will start filming night scenes of the male and female lead." He turned sideways to the crew's instructions, and then turned his gaze to Ji Li.

"You and Qin Li will both stop work and go back. Tomorrow's scene is very important. Take a rest early tonight." Ji Li replied decisively, "Okay, then I will remove my makeup first."

He stayed up for a big filming night last night and didn't rest for half an hour until noon. As soon as I relax, he felt a little tired.

After speaking, he and Qin Li subconsciously but tacitly exchanged eyes, the latter nodded at him imperceptibly.

It was not until after Ji Li left that Yao Chuan ‘caught’ Qin Li aside and asked quietly, “Qin Li, you tell me the truth, is there something wrong between you and Ji Li?”

"When I was in the scene, I saw that the boy's neck and the roots of his ears were red."

Qin Li raised his eyebrows delicately, and then silently shook his head, "No, the relationship between us is made up on the Internet."

"Really?" Yao Chuan obviously didn't believe it.

"Really not. Ji Li is just too involved in the show. When I first made the movie, I found that he liked ‘immersive’ empathy a lot." Qin Li analyzed and guessed.

Although there is no explicit statement in the script, Xie Yan always has some inexplicable and unclear feelings for Xie Chenyuan.

"He should have touched the characters very thoroughly, so he will have that natural reaction right now."

When Yao Chuan heard this, he nodded in agreement, "However, the immersive empathy performance is very hurtful. I don't think that kid will be able to relax after the two big scenes tomorrow."

Qin Li also thought of this, and twisted his eyebrows, "I will find a way to make a quick decision tomorrow, the two scenes on the script are indeed too exhausting."

"I wish you guys could cooperate with me. It's better to give me one."

Yao Chuan patted him on the shoulder and jokingly said, "That kid Ji Li is too good at trying to figure out the character. I just watched the shooting and I thought he was really interesting to you."

A gleam of light appeared in Qin Li's eyes. He patted Yao Chuan on the shoulder, avoiding answering, "You are busy, I'll go to change first."

"Well, go ahead."

After half an hour, Ji Li, who was properly packed, walked out of the dressing room.

"Brother Ji, Sister Yu said that the car is almost at the parking lot." Bao Zi came over with a small bag, "Let's hurry and pass."

Ji Li looked at Qin Li's rest room not far away, a momentary hesitation flashed between his eyebrows, and finally he didn't step forward to bother him, "Well, let's go."

It is still not suitable for him and Qin Li to get too close in private, so as not to be caught up in the shadows and criticized.

The two left through the back door of the studio as before, but unexpectedly, there are a dozen fans in the parking lot where there are few outsiders. Today, there are a dozen fans guarding the corner.