Chapter 4

Asked for brunch with the L/n's

One week after dinner with the L/n's

Glam sits in his office Bussy doing work at his desk when suddenly his phone starts to ring, he groans taking off his glasses and pinching the bridge of his nose. he looks to the number only to see it was his sister's.

"Ah you finally picked up," Lydia says in her usual "happy" tone.

"Hello, Lydia what can I do for you?" Glam asks his sister.

"Rember the dinner with the L/n's last Friday?" Lydia asks him, he makes an 'mhm' nose making her know he remembers.

"yes well, They have asked to have brunch with this Saturday," Lydia says.

"that great, that means they have an interest in my Nephue right?" Glam asks she scoff at what he says, Glam looks at the phone slightly confused.

"They asked to see the whole family! meaning you Victoria and my Nephues!" She says, glam smiles.

"well isn't that great!" he says.

"No! it's not! you were meant to play inconsipouse! not enchant them, this means they took an interest in you! Glam your family was meant to not catch their eye!" she says and sighs, Glam chuckles.

"oh I'm sorry about that Lydia if you want me and my family to not join you-" "no You have to come, non-nagoshable now. sigh just come to the brunch it's Saturday at 10 am. wear NORMAL casual clothes." Lydia says and hangs up, Glam sighs when it ends he goes to the calendar in his office and circles this Saturday 10am.

he walks out of his office and upstairs to the boys room, he opens the door to see heavy on the computer.

"Heavy, Dee!" he says Heavy turns to his dad confused and Dee walks to the side door having his room next to heavy he could hear his father call for him.

"Rember the L/n's?" Glam asks his children look at him confused.

"when we went to aunt Lydia house and met ms Y/n?" He asks getting to the point, Heavys cheeks go slightly pink and he nods dee rolls his eyes and nods.

"well her parents have invited us too, have brunch with them this Saturday." Glam says, Heavy smiles.

"sweet! more fancy food!" he cheers dee groans.

"I'm not wearing a tux!" he shouts.

"No it's casual, so No tuxs I'm off to tell your mother." Glam says leaving the boys, Heavy spins in his chair happily.

"you hear that? we get fancy food and no Tuxs!" Heavy says, Dee rolls his eyes at his brother.

"your only excited, because you get to see your little crush." Dee says heavy stops and looks to his brother.

"No! I do not I barily know her plus! I bet she like casuical m-music or something." heavy says Dee smirks.

"I don't know about that, last night I sore her mum have a tattoo." dee says Heavy looks at him shocked.

"what you mean the tall Fancy lady? What?! where?!" Heavy asks.

"she had one at the end of her shoulder blade, you wouldn't of been able to see it clearly though because it was covered by her hair. I have a feeling there family different in a way." dee says Heavy looks at him in awe.

"no! you must be joking! I mean there just a rich family right?" Heavy says.

saturday at the L/n's house.

"few I'm glade that we can wear what we want this time!" Victoria says on her bike, Glam behind her while dee and heavy on a little buggy next to them connected tot he bike. Dee was not very happy however heavy was. the make it to the address and look at it in shock. it was a fully white two story mansion, that was as big as the white house.