INFERNO: LILITH

Some say Lilith was Adam's first wife, but was replaced by Eve and became an evil spirit.

Others say Lilith was the first woman formed, not just as a woman, but also as an independent woman. She refuses to be dominated by Adam in the creation tale and quits the garden despite the consequences.

Few says Lilith means Night Monster with a name and personality derived from the wicked Mesopotamian demon. 

What they don't know is that, Lilith is Lucifer's wife, the queen of hell, the only mistress of  the Circles of hell. 

And she would not let theories and folklore define her. She will make them know her personally through their sins. She will mirror every filthy sides of human personality they always deny and blame evilness for their deeds. 

She is Lilith from inferno, a demon reflecting your own lust and desire.

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of  FICTION. Names, characters, business, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the writer's imaginations or only used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events and such is purely coincidental.

TRIGGER WARNING: 

The content of the story may contain triggering and/or sensitive event and occurrences. Sexual violence, sexual abuse, assault, and suicide are some topics mentioned within this story. Some readers may find disturbing and/or not be suitable for young audiences. Reader discretion is advised.

It may also lead you to be offended due to religious beliefs. We have different religions, opinions, beliefs and practices. The writer does not mean to degrade religions and make the readers feel sympathy towards evil nor an atheist. You may find some topics sensitive and shady and against your own beliefs, but do remember this is nothing but FICTION.

If you will still proceed despite of the warning and started to bad mouth the author with your unimportant shenanigans, will all due respect, leave the story alone. 

Plagiarism is a crime.

All Rights Reserved © 2022