chapter 4

Antonio pov

"How much for the car" I glared at the idiot in front of me that's refusing to give me the car that he stole from one of my shipments. This little fucker has no idea what he's messing with.

"If you beat me in a race, then yeah i will give you this car no charge included" He says as his ego is rising to high, God I really don't have time for this but i guess i never turn down a fight.

I have been here for 5 hours now trying to get the car of this idiot since 1pm like man doesn't this dude have a life.

For some reason I'm forgetting something, Oh well if i forgot it it's probably not that important.

I get into my car to prepare for this race. It's an easy one I just need to focus, come on focus Antonio you got this. I pump myself up

The roaring of engines' fill the air and the smell of burning tires engulfs my nostrils, I spare a glance over to the idiot in MY car, I can't wait to wipe the smirk clean off his face.

5

4

3

2

1

The screeching of tires can be heard from miles away as we begin to race down the streets, swerving between cars narrowly missing them. He is on my tail though I need to lose him now. Now or never.

I make a sharp right turn making my way past tall skyscrapers, the street lights pass in a flash as I make my way back to the finish. That was child's play. Fun. But child's play.

Finally I get the car but I cant stop having this feeling I'm forgetting something important, but like always I ignore it.

My phone starts ringing. I look down to see Alessandro calling me. Better pick that one up or I'm in deep shit.

"Hello?"

"Antonio, where are you?"

"I'm coming back now"

"Okay good, How is she?"

"One of the best cars i have ever driven before"

There's a silence for about a minute before Alessandro speaks up again, anger seeping from his voice.

"Antonio what the FUCK are you talking about"

"The car I just picked up, is there something wrong?" I begin to rethink all my life decisions.

"YOU FORGOT TO PICK UP ISABELLA FROM THE AIRPORT, AND YOU GOT A CAR INSTEAD"

"OH SHIT" is all i say before hanging up the phone and speeding as fast as i could towards the airport. I'm so dead when I get back home, first I hung up on Alessandro... No one is EVER aloud to hang up on him he has to hang up on you, Second i forgot to pick up my sister.

I wonder if I have my passport with me so I can just drop Isabella off at the house and escape the county.

I made it there in under 5 minutes, I got out of my car and looked around trying to find my principessa. Finally spot her sitting on a bench alone, she looks heartbroken and it's because of me. I walked over and put my hand on her shoulder, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"I'm so sorry Isabella, it just completely slipped my mind" she just blinked at me confused but she quickly masks it with an emotionless face expression.

"Oh god i even forgot to fucking introduce myself. I'm Antonio the third youngest... Your older brother"

Isabella's pov