Chapter seven

This contract decision was harder than I thought

This contract decision was harder than I thought. I love being a stripper and making men hard, I also loved the thrill of giving random guys a show everynight. Although I would also love giving Reid a dance and maybe something else.

Reid and his wife— Grace I think— were going to be here in half an hour which left me just enough time to get ready, my mom told me to dress nicely because Reid is an important man and it's better to overdress than dress like a slob.

I have no idea why my dad invited Reid but i'm certainly glad he did. I mean I have nothing to lose if something suspicious happens but Reid definitely does.

I caked on some simple makeup, not too heavy and curled my blonde hair at the ends, my dress however, showed off my clevage and curves in all the right places, my mom or dad wouldn't think anything of it considering this is the type of stuff I wear when we go out for a meal or something but I wanted Reid to want to bend me over the table and fuck me blind.

I was also wearing no panties or bra which I may regret but you only live once right?

"Anna!" My mom yells from downstairs "Grace and Reid are here!"

My heart jumps with excitement and I adjust my dress popping out my breasts a little more, nobody would dare comment on them anyway I wasn't hurting anyone so a little clevage couldn't hurt.

I rushed to the bottom of the stairs and into the dining room where everyone was already seated except for mom who was preparing the food in the kitchen.

My eyes first turned to Reid looking delicious in his black suit and the jewellery on his hands and wrist made my clit ache, my eyes then switched to his wife Grace who was smiling at me as I walked in.

"Hi, I'm Grace it's lovely to meet you Anna" Grace smiled sweetly leaning her delicate hand and I shook it back fake smiling at her.

"Lovely to meet you too Grace" I lied but still remained smiling and I took a seat.

"Anna, this is Reid the one paying all our bills" My dad chuckled and Reid held his hand out for mine and I could see him trying his best to keep eye contact with me instead of looking down at my breasts.

"You look gorgeous Anna, It's a pleasure to meet you" He smiled licking his bottom lip then quickly sat back down in his seat.

My mom brought out all of the food and we ate in silence before mom started a conversation "So Reid.." She began before swallowing the rest of her food "How long will you be staying in New York?"

"Well Grace has a show here so that's why we came actually, but we're not sure when we're leaving" He said sweetly.

"Anna you should definitely come to my show" Grace spoke up with a friendly tone "I can get you a front row seat if you want"

"That would be lovely thankyou" I said, but no way am I going to a victorias secret fashion show to watch Grace look as beautiful as ever while i'm stuck in the crowd.

"Anna what do you do for a living? Do you work?" Reid asked looking into my eyes innocently.

that fucker.

"I work at a bar" I stated shoving a peice of steak in my mouth trying my best to hold back the anger.

"Which bar?" He asked and my palms began to sweat all I wanted to do was kick him in the fucking balls.

"Uhh it's just down the street, I'm a waitress" I say.

"Ahh yes Anna earns a heafty amount of cash, she works very hard" My dad joins in the conversation and looks over to me.

"Excuse me I have to use the bathroom" I say taking my phone with me descreetly and heading into the downstairs bathroom.

Fucking hell is it bad I want him to leave? I was trying to fuck with him tonight not the other way around and as for his wife, god she's so sweet and beautiful I almost feel bad that I sucked her husbands cock right before dinner.

A knock at the bathroom door interrupted my thoughts "Anna let me in" Reid whisper yelled and I rolled my eyes unlocking the door, thank god our bathroom was huge.

"What the fuck are you doing? you're supposed to be with my family this looks way too suspicious" I warned and he chuckled making me even more angry.

"Relax I just said I was going to wash my hands" He stroked my cheek and soon after his eyes fell to my breasts.

"Come to my place tomorrow night" He stroked my cheek which made me lean into his touch forgetting my anger.

"I have work and my parents will get suspicious and what about Gra-" He interrupted me with a soft kiss to my lips then turning into a deep passionate kiss, our lips clashing together and he grabbed my waist pulling me in closer making me feel the hard-on pressed against my stomach.

"Tell your parents you're staying at a friends house, Grace is out with her friends for the night and about your job..." He stopped mid sentence.

I raised an eyebrow "What about my job?"

"Have you made your decision about the contract yet?" He asked.

"I haven't, but if you fuck me hard enough tomorrow I might just sign it" I tease and I can see his chest rise and fall and a lustful smirk grew onto his lips.

"Look at what you do to me" He grabbed my hand and placed it over his clothed cock making me feel what kind of effect I have on him.

"Fuck Reid, we have to get back to dinner" I breathe out taking my hand away from his dick, I didn't want to but I also didn't want to get caught.

"Okay, ladies first" He opened the door for me and I rushed out, and fuck I had no panties on, I was soaking wet and i'd hoped it wasn't running down my leg.

Dinner went pretty fast after that, my mom and dad mainly spoke to Reid about his business and I found out that Reid is 31 years old and fuck if that didn't turn me on even more, I always wanted to fuck an older man, something about their maturity and dominance made me want one all to myself.

"We'd better get going now" Reid stated and stood up from his chair "Thankyou for inviting us" Reid smiled and Grace linked her arm in his the sight making me mentally gag.

"It was no problem, see you at work tomorrow" My dad said and my mom kissed Reids cheek out of politness and pulled Grace in for a warm hug.

"It was nice meeting you Anna" Grace spoke up pulling me in for a hug, she smelt amazing and I hated it.

"Nice meeting you too" I lied but still managed to maintain my smile.

Grace is a wonderful woman I don't even know why Reid would even think of cheating on her with me but there is something off about her. I also thought about the fact that I was going to be Reids personal dancer, I had a small feeling in the back of my mind that I wouldn't be just dancing for him and it would eventually lead to fucking.