Chapter 16

RAIDEN

I woke up with someone suddenly hugging me, I was startled and Immediately opened my eyes.

But Calmed down when I smelt the Sweet scent of my Mate. I raised my hands and hugged her back.

I realized that I couldn't feel the Pain in my Back anymore, Which means I'm healed now. I snapped out of my thoughts when Alyvia broke the hug and was shock to see me awake.

Tears were spilling out of her eyes. She suddenly looked down and spoke.

"I'm sorry.." She Apologized. My eyes soften at the sight of her. I sighed and lifted my hands to cupped her chin and made her look at me.

"It's fine. But don't do it again, Okay? I was worried about you." I replied to her, She nodded and hugged me back again.

I was about to hug her back when I remembered something.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be in the other room?" I asked, Breaking the hug.

"A nurse said I am fine and we can go home now since it had already been 2 hours, Almost 3." She replied, Smiling.

2 hours, I've been sleeping for 2 hours. I immediately sat up and got out of Bed, Pulling her with me.

"Mind-link Ashton, We are going home." I said, She nodded and stared into nothing while I guide her out of the room and outside Hospital.

"He'll arrive at the Entrance of the 1st Pack house." She said and I nodded, Kissing her forehead and hugging her waist with my Left hand.

"Alpha Raiden, Luna Alyvia." Someone called and we both turned around to see Alpha Benedict walking towards us with a Warm smile, But I can clearly see worry in his eyes.

"Alpha Benedict." I greeted professionally.

ALYVIA

The man Infront of me was the same man I saw when Aranya was killing that Hunter, So he's an Alpha.

"I'm sorry for your lost of a Family member, My Beta is taking it not so good. Hope you guys are okay." He said, Smiling at us sadly.

"Alpha, Luna. I'm sorry that I was too late to save her.." Suddenly, Someone appeared behind the Alpha. I can feel a Strong Power radiating from him. Since Benedict is the Alpha, Then he must be the Beta. Andrea's Mate.

"It's fine. Are you her Mate?" I asked him. He nodded.

"I am Beta Ruben, Andrea's Mate." He Introduced himself.

I looked at him clearly, He has bags in his eyes, His hair was a little bit messy and his shirt was a little wet. I'm guessing he has been crying. I gave him a Sad Warm smile.

I know that he was feeling worst about her Death. She is his Mate after all, The one he was supposed to be with for a lifetime. I'm very sure he's fighting his wolf to Survive, Since loosing a Mate is not that easy. It might force your wolf to Depression and a Possibility to die and you will die along with him.

Lossing a Mate is like loosing a piece of your soul. Many werewolves also died because of that, All I know is it's Worst than being Rejected. And I've been Rejected before. I know how bad it hurts. It's like you were being Tortured by thousands of Silver knives in every ince of your heart.

I can't even Imagine what kind of Pain you will feel when you loose a Mate you learned to love if it is worst than being tortured by Thousands of Silver Knives.

"If she were alive Ruben, I'm sure that she will not be Happy if you keep crying like that. She wants you to be okay and stay Healthy, So don't loose yourself. Don't do anything stupid that will put you in danger." I advised, Putting my hands in his Shoulder.

I can see him holding his tears inside by how his eyes Glitters. I sighed and smile reassuringly, Trying to hide the pain I feel to avoid making him feel worst.

Suddenly, I heard a Horn of a Car and turned around to see Ashton inside a Black car. I held Raiden's hand behind me and took him inside the Back seat with me.

I smiled at the Alpha and Beta before Ashton started driving away. I promise deep inside my heart, That I will avenge her death and also the death of the other werewolves that died in the hands of a Hunter. I promise.

Ashton stopped just outside at the Entrance of the 1st Pack house and the three of us got out.

The Sun was still very up at the sky so I'm guessing it's still 12 AM or 1 PM. Since we left at 7 AM to see the Bastard of a Hunter.

I saw the Warriors seating just outside of the Pack house with the Elders, Me and Raiden started to walk towards them until they noticed us.

"Alpha, Luna." They greeted before bowing, We nodded and the Elders motioned for 20 Warriors to come infront of me.

I nodded at Raiden, And I'm sure he knew what to do. I raised my hand and focused on the 20 Warriors infront of me.

They started to glow for a Second before coming back to their Original look. I nodded at them and they went to Raiden.

I did the same to every 20 Warriors out of 500. There are only 25 packs including ours in this Country. And only this country has the Reports of Hunters so we only took 500 of the Warriors to guard the Packs.

And the other 100 Warriors will continue training. Since we have 600 Warriors in Total.

The others already ran off to the Packs Raiden assigned them to.

After they all ran away, I strode towards the Elders and I smiled Warmly at them.

"You all contacted the Packs already, Right?" I asked politely, and all of them nodded, I did the same thing and turned to see Raiden walking towards us.

I hugged him and kissed his cheeks before raising my hand to give him a Protection too, Along with the Elders.

"I'm going off now." I said, Smiling at them. I was about to fly when Raiden held my hand and turned me around before smashing his lips against mine, Kissing me.

I returned the kiss and smiled after breaking it.

"I love you baby, Please be careful." He said, Putting his forehead against mine. I smiled and peck his lips.

"I will, I love you too." I said before flying away.

I hope they were enough to protect the Packs from those Hunters, While I look out for some wondering Hunters.

When Aranya was killing the Man, I saw a Symbol in the man's thorned up black Jacket on her left chest.

It was a Symbol of a Ferocious looking wolf with a name below, It was WereHunters. Making it easy for me to recognize them, Well unless they take off their Jacket.

But I can still smell the Wolfsbane even when I'm far away since I have a more Sensitive nose now, So it isn't a Problem for me.

I'm gonna erase those Hunters for good.

Here is an Extra Long Chapter, I hope you enjoy reading!