Chapter 35: Rescue Exercises

---

Mera directs everyone attention to the screen and they all watch as the arena is turned into a disaster zone. He announces the next and final phase of the exam will involve rescue operations.

"There are people in there." Shouji pointed out.

"Elderly and children?!" Sato exclaims.

"That's so dangerous! What are they doing?"

The one hundred students who passed the first phase of the exam are tasked with rescuing members of the Help Us Company who are trapped in the disaster zone.

They are a group of professionals who have trained to act as citizens in need of rescuing. They've dressed up as injured people and put themselves in situations for the students to rescue them.

"I wonder if this disaster site is based on Camino Ward.." Izuku uttered.

"Back then, we were focused on getting Bakugou far away from the villains.. and staying out of the way of the pros. There were many casualties in the midst of all that." Iida says.

"Let's do our best."

I heard Sero tells Kaminari and Mineta that Izuku got to fight with the Shiketsu girl while she was naked. Wait. Did I hear that correctly?

"I saw her completely naked in the shadows by the rocks with Midoriya." Sero whispered.

"Midoriya!" They confront Izuku about it and don't allow him to explain. The shiketsu girl notices them and waves at Izuku, further strengthening the implications that Izuku has some kind of relationship with the girl.

"Will you two give Izuku a break?" I bluntly says before we notice the Shiketsu students approach us.

A figure that covered entirely by light brown hair asked Bakugou, "Did you see Shishikura- the guy whose eyes look like slits?"

"Yeah. I knocked him out." Katsuki replies.

"That's what I thought. I think he probably acted rudely. He must have caused offense. I apologize on behalf." He apologized and stated that he wants to build a positive relationship between U.A. and Shiketsu.

"Well, aren't you another famous UA student who fought with the demon villain in Camino?" The shiketsu girl appeared behind. "Nice to meet you, Tomioka Y/n."

I narrowed my eyes, feeling something strange about her.

"Camie. Don't make him uncomfortable."

"Right, right. Sorry about that. See you later." Camie says before she walk towards her classmates.

"First Midoriya, now Tomioka?! How are you two keep attracting cute and hot girls?!" Mineta exclaimed. While Yaoyorozu scold the two boys to stop acting disgracefully.

Uraraka watches Camie exit the building and seems to be struggling to something.

"Uraraka? Are you alright?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine. It's just.. I don't understand why do I feel so stirred up? I was fine when I was fighting.. I don't like this."

I see. Uraraka struggles to come to terms with her feelings for... I glance at Izuku.

"It's natural for you having those feelings."

"Y/n.. Can I ask? How would you deal if you have feelings for someone?"

"Well, I never had feelings for someone before, but I say, I'd put those feelings aside. I need to prioritize myself in this matter, focusing on becoming a hero."