[Taekook] I Can't Have You Dying

Taehyung and Jungkook are rivals, they hated each other and it's all because of popularity

Taehyung and Jungkook are rivals, they hated each other and it's all because of popularity. Well, that's what people sees, they're actually dating. Taehyung being so possessive with the younger whenever he sees girls and guys surround the younger and it goes the same way with Jungkook. But now, they're stuck with a guy, pointing a gun at them.
"H-hyung... " Jungkook stutters as he held Taehyung's hand tightly.

"Stay away from each other and no one gets hurt" The guy says, glaring. He was looking at Jungkook, and the watch he's wearing. But of course, the watch is important to Jungkook, a gift from his deceased grandmother, and he doesn't want it gone or even destroyed. Taehyung sees the guy and the way he stared at Jungkook, which got him mad.

"Don't stare at him like that" Taehyung says, which made Jungkook tighten his hold on his hand.
"Hyung, don't anger him.. " Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip.
"Let's make a run for it" Taehyung whispered, Jungkook gulped again but nodded nonetheless. Taehyung took his destroyed watch, throwing it at the guy before running away. But they stopped as they heard a loud bang. Both looked at each other, and blood seeped through Jungkook's shirt.
"Jungkook!" Taehyung says as he caught Jungkook. He shook his head, immediately carrying the younger and stopping a cab.

"Mr Jeon is now in a stable condition, thanks to the blood you and donated, Mr Kim" The doctor says and Taehyung nods, sighing. He walked to the younger's room, seeing him on the bed, smiling at him.
"H-hi, hyung" Jungkook says, giggling.
"I can't have you dying, okay?" Taehyung says and Jungkook nods, smiling.