33. Teased

A/N:- Steamy scenes ahead.

Read. Or don't, the plot doesn't change much.

•••••••••••••

Athena

"You are acting like a horny teenager, stooooop." I giggled out sleepily, feeling his kisses down my naked, dragon tattooed back.

I have no idea how he did that, I was wearing nightwear. Where is it now? Not on my upper half.

His hands were on my ass, feeling me up making blood rush to my cheeks.

"Not a teenager." I heard him mumble from behind, his tongue rolling slightly on my earlobe. I was slightly ticklish.

Okay, very ticklish.

"Ace! Have you lost your mind?" I groaned, tired of his teasing.

It started a fucking hour ago while I tried to stay as unresponsive as possible so maybe he would stop. He didn't, making me remember he was a billionaire with his own empire and rules for a reason.

He never rests till he wins.

"I am perfectly stable." He whispered into my ear as his long fingers dragged along my curves.

"Are you horny?" I asked as blunt as it could get, but he wasn't even stunned. I was definitely startled by his response though.

"You realize that after a fucking hour?" Ace grumbled in the crook of my neck making me shiver.

His neck was on mine, so his throaty voice sent vibrations down my neck. It was so hot.

"No...? I still don't get it, you wanna fuck me?" I asked as if in a trance. I was, why would he want to fuck me? I thought I was just an annoying ass to him?

"Your annoying ass is fucking sexy." He groaned softly into my ear, tugging my waist towards him.

Wait, fuck. Fuck.

FUCK.

He has a fucking boner and my horny ass is already grinding against it. Was I that desperate for him?

"No no no." I snapped aloud to my thoughts, trying weakly to escape his grip but he held me tight.

"Stop that until you don't want to get out this room today." Ace groaned, but the words were useless, he was grinding back making me moan.

His fingers snaked on my jaw, turning my head to the side. His glorious face appeared, smirking down at me as he flipped me around.

I was talking to him all this while without seeing his face, and now I wish I didn't. I am fucking wet.

His exquisite grey eyes stared down at me in lust and amusement. His hair was tousled up in the messiest way possible, his lips in a tight line as if trying not to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I grumbled, a slight annoyance building up in me. He just gave me a 'nothing' look, staring down at me in amusement before dipping his head, kissing my neck.

I moaned, pulling his head in closer as he sucked on my neck. His hands played with my tits, detaching from my neck for a moment to kiss both my tits before proceeding to my neck.

"Ace. We can't." I moaned out, feeling his fingers glide down my stomach, hooking two fingers into my panty string.

"Why not?" He uttered so softly into my neck.

"You....you have office." I gasped out. This statement made him rip my panties off whole.

"You can do better than that Ena." He muttered, his fingers stroking my calf as he slowly dragged upwards to my inner thigh.