Chapter 22

*******WARNING*******

Adrian P.O.V

The next morning I was woken holding the brunette beauty in my arms. I smile formed on my lips when I saw my gorgeous wife sleeping peacefully behind me. I gently run my fingers over her smooth skin and admire her beautifully sculpted face.

I already had a feeling that Sarah would have agreed on anything for her company and last night she finally agreed on my condition in order to get her freedom.

When I asked her about her virginity, she told me that she was a virgin until that night. Although her confession comforted my heart, knowing that I was the first man in her life but what about those pics that Jessica showed me?

Amidst everything that happened yesterday, I need to find the truth, I can't trust Jessica blindly. I got out from the bed quietly and made my way to the bathroom After getting ready for work, I placed Sarah's phone and laptop on the side table and instructed my driver to drop her off at Amario Enterprises.

I parked my car in front of Parker Enterprises and made my way towards my cabin. On my way, I texted my Private Investigator to dig into the history of Sarah and her relationship with Justin, I forwarded him some pictures of them which Jessica showed me so that he could find the location where those photographs were clicked.

I stepped into my cabin followed by my assistant, I took a seat behind my desk and my assistant stood in front of me telling me about my schedules and recent updates.

"Sir, here is the file of Amario Enterprises containing their last 3 months' progress, investment, and further planning" He placed the file on my desk. I dismissed him, picking up my phone I dialed Jessica's number

After a few rings, she finally received my call

"Hey, babe!! Finally, you remembered me" she answered

"Hey, love. How are you."

"I am fine but I miss you Adrian" She spoke in her beautiful voice.

"I miss you too Jess. Therefore I am taking you out for lunch today. I hope you are not busy. "

"I am always free for you. Just text me the place and time I will be there". She replied

" See you at lunch then. Love you !!"

"Love you too Adrian" She disconnected the call and I focused my attention back on my work.

It was almost 12 noon when I finished an important meeting with the Chinese delegates and returned to my cabin. Leaning back on the chair, I lose my tie knot. Suddenly my eyes fell on the Amario enterprise file that my assistant handed me this morning

I opened the file and read all the details given in it. By going through each and every page, I saw a drastic growth in the company since Sarah became the CEO.

I was highly impressed seeing the 3 months' progress, even for the future, she has already made such investments and deals that could lead the company back again to the topmost list. She doesn't even need my help or guidance in order to make her company flourish, she has already worked on that part.

By now I was highly confused, how could a spoiled brat like Sarah have so much potential to make a company go from scale zero to scale 10, she didn't even have any experience or any education in the construction firm. There has to be someone who is guiding her all along, she couldn't do it all herself.

I heard my phone buzzing beside my hand, I saw Jessica's name flashing on the screen.

Shit!! I totally forgot about our lunch date. I immediately stood up and went down to the lobby, entering my car I drove to the restaurant where I planned to meet her.