One Fine Day Arc - Part I -

The moonlight shone through his big window, lighting some furniture in his room. A few hours have passed and yet he still hasn't moved an inch from the floor. His eyes wandered back and forth between the clothes scattered on the ground. Each clothes has its own potential on charming her, but still, nothing satisfied him.

He sighed while leaning his back to the bed, looking straight at the plain ceiling hovering over him. Finally, it's tomorrow. After waiting for what seemed like ages, finally the day he's been looking forward to came. His hand searched his phone on the bed and scrolled through his contact only to search her name. Immediately he tapped and opened their chat room. The last message she sent was today, 2 hours ago.

"I'm looking forward for tomorrow!"

His lips curved slightly after reading each words slowly. It still triggered his heart to thump greatly inside his chest and lifted his mood. The sudden rush of happiness helped him to straightened his back and continued on contemplating what he should wear for tomorrow.

A sudden knock echoed, startling the raven-haired male before the door creaked open to reveal the one and only Itadori peeking from behind. Fushiguro sighed, realizing it was just Itadori. He continued to fold his remaining unchosen clothes.

"Fushiguro, what are you doing at this hour?"

"I can say the same to you. What are you doing here at this hour?" he countered.

"Oh! I want to ask you if you're free tomorrow afternoon?" he asked, excitement already filled his voice. The other male sorcerer frowned and looked at him, trying to dig up whatever this happy-go-lucky boy has in store.

"Are you planning something?"

"Well, since tomorrow is our rare free day, I want to have a barbeque party with you all!" he suggested. "Kugisaki already gave an okay. Y/N already said okay, too. Are you free tomorrow?" Fushiguro stopped in his track, eyebrows creased heavily. If Y/N said okay, that meant she plan on going back in the middle of the day. His stomach churned slightly, thinking that maybe she just thought this date with him was just an obligation as a promise from the other day.

"What time are you going to have the party?" he asked, back faced the salmon-haired boy. He tried hard not to sound obvious that his mood has plummeted down.

"Around 5 or 6 in the evening," Itadori replied. "I have some things to do tomorrow morning." Fushiguro sighed, assuring himself that going back before 5 was already a good pace on spending time with her.

"Fine," he replied and turned around. Itadori's eyes gleamed and he grinned widely.

"Okay then! I'll ask Gojo-sensei too!" he chirped and stormed off from his room. A sigh escaped his lips again while he plopped his body to the bed behind him. Numerous negative thoughts swarmed around that she probably didn't feel the same way as him. He clenched his hands, determining himself that he should be make an effort to win her. At least, tomorrow he should make up from the time they couldn't spend time together.

--

People in the station could obviously see he was on his way for a date. An idea of wearing casual clothes in early October was actually not a bad idea. Although at this time, the weather sometimes has gotten to the point where they should wear warmers, but luckily, today was not that cold. His black-and-white varsity was already sufficient on warming him from the cold breeze while he just wear a plain white tee underneath. His long black slim jeans fitted well to his long legs while his sneakers only completed his casual looks.

Y/N decided on leaving first since she has to do something before their promised time, and he didn't mind them at all. Though, he has some suspicion that if by any chance she was meeting with Itadori first before going on a date with him.