Interview Q&A

"A" - Author talking

"A" - Question
──────⊱⁜⊰──────

"Okay, are we on? Oh, this is exciting and nervous! Haha, I have never done this before."

"Hello, my fellow ninjas or shinobis it's me Author-San, Author-Chan, or Author-Kun. And today I and the rest of the cast members for Cupid Shinobi are here! We're going to be answering your questions and tell you guys what's what."

"So how's this gonna work is that there will be a two-part of this small interview special. I am going to answer some questions that you guys want to ask me. Then there will be part two where the characters are going to answer your question. By the end of this interview, there will be a box where you guys can ask the characters any questions. But now it's time that I answer some of these questions."

"What made you write this story?"

"I think it was mainly because of the lack of Male reader stories. Like I know there are some stories, but most of them haven't been updated in years. Plus there haven't been any LGBTQ harem stories so I was like 'Yeah no, I'm making this story.' Now the crossover was easy, Demon slayer and Naruto are like a blended series where you can do a lot of crossover with those two shows."

"If you can change your story, what would you change?"

"Ooo, you know what there has been a few things that I would change. I guess the main thing would be that I would change the writing styles from the first couple of chapters. If you read the first chapters and the more recent ones then you can see the different writing styles."

"What are your thoughts regarding the comments in the bio?"

"Wait what comments? Give me a second...oh I see what you're talking about. Some of them are that mine is a little bit of an OC problem. So my thought about them umm, really nothing."

"I understand that it would make people upset but I was having two thoughts. One of them would be that some people don't have a creative mind so I was like "Whelp, why not help them."

"Another thing that was on my mind was that I wanted the story to be more realistic. Like my character would be as if they were an actual character in the anime. Plus I don't care about the comments because at the end of the day the haters read my story and commented on it."

"What is the future goal of this story?"

"Two things that I would like if I am know-how! One, making this an actual physical book/manga or selling them on Amazon. Then the second is to have this be a possible anime show, hahaha! Or just have people just animate it a little."

"Will there be any other books for Cupid Shinobi?"

"Yes. If you guys look at my little 'Story Trailer', you will know that I made a "Trailer" for a special book coming in the future. Also, I will be making the Naruto movies with the book as well."

"Will there be a Naruto: Shippuden series of the book?"

"Yes, I am going to make the series. But I am going to warn you guys, it will be a late time. Mainly because the series is long. Somewhere the episodes aren't episodes like they're like a special episode. So yeah, it's going to take some time."

"Do you have any social media accounts?"

"Yes, I have an Instagram, and a Tiktok account. I also have a Twitter account, but I hardly use it so let's just focus on Instagram and Tiktok. If you want to follow me on Instagram then go follow Neon_Rouge. If you also want to follow me on Tiktok then go to neon_rouge2 ."