Chapter seventy three

We decided to have our wedding three months after everything was settled. So now I have a big belly, but everyone keeps saying how beautiful I look.

Instead of a white dress I decided on one that is cream colored with green accents. I opted for no veil because I really don't wanna fall. So I have a circle of flowers that some of the pack kids made for me.

My hair has been done in gental curls and my makeup is natural looking but makes my eyes shine.

I'm wearing my necklace, that I never take off anymore. I decided that was all I was going to wear but then my girls (Jackie, Selena, Sylvia, and Ilsa) gave me some blue diamond stud earrings, and a bracelet with a symbol for each of the elements I can use. A borrowed penny for my shoe that happens to be really old, so I have to give it back as soon as I can.

Laughing they declared me ready and helped me downstairs.

We set everything up outside because we have so many guests coming today. I feel like I should be nervous but I'm not, I'm excited that I'm marrying my bestfriend, my lover, my mate.

Miller is our ring bearer and Filomina is our flower girl, holding one of her hands they walk down the aisle. Miller holds the basket handle for her so she can get flower petals to toss, they are so cute.

Then its Ilsa's turn followed by Sylvia, Selena and finally Jackie who winks at me before heading out.

Now it's my turn, I asked Ryan if he would walk me to Raven and he agreed. "Thankyou again Ryan," I whisper as he takes my arm.

"It's my honor Luna, you look lovely." He whispers back and I smile my thanks.

Then I look forward and see Raven. He looks so handsome, even with tears in his eyes, thank the Goddess for waterproof mascara. I can feel answering tears forming in my eyes.

He's wearing a black tuxedo with a lily as his boutonniere. He looks GOOD, James Bond has nothing on my Raven.

I try to not totally eyefuck my mate infront of everyone but from the smirk he's giving me and the blush the guys have I failed. Oops.

Hey, I can't help it my man is hot and I'm hormonal. Ryan hands me over to Raven who shakes his hand.

We look at each other and Elder Wilson begins the ceremony.

"We are gathered here today to witness the union between this Alpha and his Luna in marriage.

They have prepared their own vows so Alpha if you would," he says motioning to Raven to begin.

"Scarlett the first time I saw you, I knew you would be important in my life. You became my best friend, but I couldn't have you at that time because I was tied to another. I then was released from that person and I prayed to the Goddess for you to be my second chance.

I didn't realize how much I loved you till that moment, but then the Goddess granted my wish. My bestfriend became my mate and I couldn't be happier.

You became my Luna and you have given me four beautiful pups with another on the way.

I love you with all I am, no matter what comes our way I'm yours forever." Raven wipes the tears from my eyes and smiles.

"Luna your vows," elder Wilson prompts me.

"Raven when we first met I was so tongue tied, I've never met a man like you before. You cared about me even when we hardly knew each other.

You became my best friend, and I realized that I was in love with you. I couldn't have you then because you belonged with another, I remember thinking that as long as you were happy I could live with that.

To show you I would stay your friend no matter what I made custom rings for you both, but that person took you for granted and left for someone else.

My first reaction was to see if you were alright, but when you hugged me I felt the sparks that only come from your mate. Then we looked into each others eyes and knew.

I thank the Goddess for you everyday, you have given me so much. Love, a family, and a pack, you are the love of my life and I'm yours forever." I say and his tears fall and I wipe them for him.

"The rings," elder Wilson asks and Miller walks up to us. Taking the rings I put Raven's on and he puts on mine.

"With the blessings of the Goddess I pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Frost! You may kiss your bride," elder Wilson says and Raven kisses me.

Our guests cheer, but I'm busy kissing Raven.

"Ahem"

We break to hear Leon saying, "it's time for the reception guys."

Laughing we make our way to another part of the yard where our reception is set up. Martha and Jared have been watching our babies who are entertaining their cousin and each other.

We stop to see them on the way to our table. "Hello my beautiful pups and my handsome nephew are you being good for your Nana and Tata?" I ask and they nod clapping.

"We love you all very much," Rave and I say then let them get back to their game.

When we get to our table our food comes right away.

"I think they know I'm hungry," I whisper to Raven who shakes with suppressed laughter.

"Babe your stomach growled when we passed where the food was, I think everyone knows that your hungry. It's all good though I am too," he smiles.

Rolling my eyes I dig into my chicken alfredo. I moan it's so good then I feel Raven stiffen next to me.

"Don't do that if you want to finish your food," he whispers into my ear.

I look at him and his eyes are darker and I smirk. Leaning over I kiss his lips, then lean back saying, "food first."

Laughing at his pouty face I get back to my food.