EPILOGUE

Arianna's P.O.V

The music started playing softly as I took in a deep breath. Clutching the bunch of flowers even tighter in my hands, I looked at James beside me for a second as he smiled back at me widely. 

Stepping in front, the music got louder as I walked down the aisle, staring right in front of me as Aiden seemed to get closer and and closer. Noah stood right beside him as his best man while Oliver stood a bit away, looking at me affectionately.

On the other side I saw Sienna and Rosa waiting for me as Sienna quietly darted her eyes towards Aiden as my gaze immediately flew towards him. 

That is when i saw him quickly rubbing off his eyes with his handkerchief as he stuffed it back in his pocket as he saw me looking. A knowing smile spread over my face as he subtly rolled his eyes at me, smiling nonetheless.

I stepped in front of him as he grasped my hands in his, staring right into my eyes with so much love and adoration that I felt like I could almost melt away right there if he had not been holding my hand right now. 

Both of us took a deep breath as we continued to smile at each other, not breaking eye contact even for a second as the priest read through the marriage vows.

"Aiden Blake, do you take Arianna Romano to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death?"

Aiden turned his head towards the priest as he opened his mouth to say the words, "I-"

That was when my phone started ringing loudly. 

I jumped on my couch in shock as the bowl of popcorn I held in my hand flew all around, only a few remaining inside as I growled in anger. I grabbed the phone and looked at the caller with irritation. Like who the fuck dared to interrupt me while I watched my wedding video? 

Hubby.

Well fuck you, I liked this sappy shit. Sue me.

My eyebrows furrowed even further as a scowl spread over my face. Oh, he was wishing for death for sure as that bitch actually had the audacity to call me after what he did!

"What?" I spat angrily the moment I picked up the phone.

"Good afternoon to you too my princess." He laughed from the other side as on instinct, a trail of butterflies followed in my stomach as my heart fluttered stupidly on hearing his voice again.

Damn you feelings!

"Don't call me princess." I stated as he laughed even harder. Seriously, why is he laughing?

"Stop laughing, I am mad at you!" I practically whined as his laughter died down a little.

"O-Okay I am not laughing anymore but you are so fucking cute when you try to get angry like this." He cooed from the other side as I stuffed my mouth with the remaining popcorns to stop myself from smiling.

"Sweet talk isn't going to help you mister, I am still very mad at you." I sputtered out with my full mouth as I could almost see him pressing his lips together, trying to stop his laughter.

"And why would that be?" He asked amusedly as I rolled my eyes.

"Take a fucking guess."

"Well, given by the fact that you seem really mad at me and I can hear the wedding video playing in the background, I am going to guess that you are angry at the fact that today is our anniversary and I am travelling." He stated cockily as I fumbled with the remote in my hand while balancing the bowl with other as I finally was able to pause the video.