06 [!!]

Y/N almost came just from that sentence, and his third finger was edging her towards that. "O-oh my God, Jungkook.." The way she was clenching around him and the way his fingers curled inside her had her writhing.

Her breathing quickens within a few seconds as his fingers stretch her out. Her upper body was covered in a sheer layer sweat, and the straps of her bra were sliding down her shoulders. She keeps her eyes trained on him, and he looked extremely amused. Her face was only inches away for his and it was taking her so much self control not to kiss his lips; the lips every woman, even man in the firm, desired.

"Go ahead. I know you want to kiss me," Jungkook let's out a cocky chuckle below a whisper. His fingers curl in a 'come hither' motion and he gains the sounds from her that he'd been dying to hear.

They way his name fell so effortlessly from her lips had him groaning quietly to himself. The confinements of his underwear didn't help much with his erection as well. "Kiss me while you come," he demands with his gaze solemnly on her lips.

Not wasting another second, Y/N crashed her lips onto his.

The kiss was rather aggressive, her tongue moulding with his as her hands went down to take off his dress shirt completely. She knew Jungkook was hiding a killer body considering how often he'd bang on about how many reps he did at the gym, but this was her first time seeing him bare and she was not complaining.

"Mhm, I didn't realise you were hiding such a body under there Jeon," she says softly against his lips. Before she could speak more, Jungkook was toying with her more and more, making it almost impossible for her to speak. "J-Jungkook, I'm so close.."

"Fuck Y/N," Jungkook groans against her lips, pulling her bottom lip between his teeth. He reaches his free hand down to her clit, rubbing it slowly along with his fingers proceeding it's torturous ways. Even with the confinements of Y/N's bra holding back her breasts, Jungkook could still catch a glance of them bouncing. He nearly cums untouched at the sight. "Come-Come all over my fingers baby," Jungkook breathes out.

The once tight knot in her stomach finally comes undone as a string of profanities fall from her lip.

Her hold on Jungkook became stronger as her body convulsed on top of him. "Fuck.." she curses, her voice becoming a high pitched whine. Her cunt continued to clench around him as she coated his fingers in her slick. Y/N leaned forward against him, her upper body almost lifeless as she tried to catch her breath.

Once Jungkook's fingers finally come to a rest, he pulls them out slowly in awe. His member nearly jerks in his pants and a low groan sounds off. "I really wanna fuck you," he speaks up, his voice slightly strained. Jungkook pulls Y/N back to face him, staring deep into her eyes.

Y/N doesn't respond and instead allows her hand to drop down to his erection. Jungkook's lower half was still fully clothed, so she raised her hips slightly to pull his pants down to his mid thigh.

She allowed her fingers to ghost over his boxers, teasing him to get back at him from before. "Please do," she begs, slipping her hand past the band of his boxers and grabbing ahold of his length, pumping him a few times in her hand.

By instinct, Jungkook raises his hips up with her hand and exhaled a content groan. "I-I don't have a condom.."

Honestly, he didn't think that this would happen. Plus, he didn't think that he'll be having sex at the law firm at all.

"Fuck it, I'm on the pill," she says breathlessly.

He trails his hands up Y/N's  breasts, freeing them from the confinements of her bra. "Tell me what you want to do."

wc: 675