BIRTHDAYS!!!

So today is my birthday, yay! I am another year older!

Wait, why am I happy about it? I want to stay young forever.
Oh well.

For my birthday, I decided to make a one shot for it!
---------

You woke up early due to your best friend standing over you with an airhorn. He had invited you to sleepover since he wanted to be the first person you see when you woke up as a 15 year old.

You open your eyes to see your best friend standing over you, staring at you. "Ahhhh!" You screamed before calming down to realize that it was only your bestie, "Ugh! Varian!" You pushed him away and sat up, "You scared me!" "Sorry Ms. 15 year old!" Varian smiles innocently.
"Ugh! I hate you." You turned away, with a grumpy face and your arms crossed. "Oh, you know you love me." Varian pokes your cheek repeatedly. After a while of annoying poking, "Fine. I love you. Just stop poking me!" You swat his hand away. "Good! And I love you too!" Varian smiles.

"Now, I had Attila bake you a cake for your birthday later and two cupcakes for breakfast! I get one then you get one!" Varian smiles. "You sure do have this planned out, don't you?" You raise a brow. "Well, you're my best friend! You deserve the best!" Varian smiles even more. "You're planning something big, aren't you?" You say with a straight face. "Maybe." Varian smirked a little. You rolled your eyes and got up.

"I'm gonna change into my clothes out of my pjs." You said. "Alright." Varian put his hands together and didn't leave. You cocked an eyebrow at him, "Uh, you know you have to leave... Unless you're a pervert who wants to see me change..." "Oh! Right! I-I'll leave you to it!" Varian said, completely embarrassed, before leaving the room and closing the door.

You quickly changed into a pastel rainbow tie dye t-shirt with black ripped jeans and a black, blue, purple galaxy themed hoodie wrapped around your waist.

You came out of the room and went to the kitchen to see Quirin making coffee, although Varian was no where to be found.

"Good morning, Quirin!" You smile, grabbing the adult man's attention. "Oh, Y/n! Happy birthday!" Quirin turned to you with a big smile. He opened his arms and you went in for a hug.

You broke the hug, before asking, "Where's Varian?" "Varian went to the bakery to get the cupcakes and cake." Quirin answers, going back to making his coffee, "That reminds me, Varian asked for me to tell you to not to look at the cake. Apparently its a surprise and he doesn't want anyone to see it." Quirin finished making his coffee, "Now, excuse me. I have to go out to the field today and help the townsfolk. Have a happy birthday, Y/n!" Quirin heads towards the door. "Thank you!" You yell out to him as he leaves the house.

You sat down at the kitchen table and waited for Varian.
In about 14 minutes later, Varian was home. He was carrying a lot so you went up to help him. "Y/n! Back away. I don't want anyone to see the cake. That includes you." Varian stops you. "Well, can I at least grab our breakfast cupcakes?" You ask. "Yes." Varian holds out the small container of the two cupcakes. You take it and place it on the table while Varian places the small round cake, that is for 2 (hehe no one else gets cake but them), on the counter.

You sat down at the table with the two cupcakes. Varian sat down in front of you. You opened the box that contained the cupcakes. There was 2 (favorite flavor) cupcakes with (f/c) icing on top and little white heart sprinkles.

"Aww, Varian. You got the exact cupcakes from the window of the bakery that I really wanted. You're so sweet. Thank you." You smile as you pick up your cupcake. You stare at it for a long 4 seconds before looking back up at Varian, who was already taken a bite. "Thank you." You says. "You're welcome!" Varian says with his mouth full, so, since he had his mouth full, it sounded like, "Morf welfrom!" You giggle before taking a big bite out of your cupcake.