Chapter 30

In the lounge.

Ji Li scooped up spoonfuls of ice cream. The red thread in his eye sockets hadn't completely faded, and he had to burp occasionally.

However, the mood has calmed down a lot, at least not as if it was just finished, and he couldn't recover for a long time.

Looking at the ice cream in the front row of the table, Baozi whispered.

Yu Fuya walked back from outside, she glanced at Ji Li, who was fascinated by her, "Where did the ice cream come from?"

Baozi explained, "Mr. Qin Li asked to bring it, and Brother Ji hasn't finished eating the one yet."

The ice cream on the table is in a long queue, and there are all kinds of them.

Yu Fuya couldn't laugh or cry, and said jokingly, "Where did they get you so many ice creams so quickly? Were you so uncomfortable by the characters in the play, and asked real Qin Li to pay you?"

Ji Li took a sip, her voice became hoarse, "Brother Li knew that I was in a bad mood after the show, so he let me eat ice cream and have a play."

"It's okay to eat ice cream, but you can't eat too much at night. Be careful to hurt your stomach." Yu Fuya forced to put away the other ice cream on his table, **** mother's heart, "I will keep it in the refrigerator for you next time. Don't eat a lot."

Ji Li picked up another one first, "I'll eat two."
Yu Fuya couldn't laugh or cry, "It's weird, how did Qin Li know you like them?"

"I want to ask too! As Ji's assistant, I don't know that he loves to eat ice cream, but Teacher Qin Li knows it clearly, and I'm going to grab my business and do it." Baozi said.

Yu Fuya patted Baozi on the forehead amusedly, "What are you going to eat?"

Ji Li talked to the two about the day the movie was finalized, "Baozi, next time I’m filming the finale, you have to buy ice cream for me in advance."

"Okay! Brother Ji!" Bao Zi took the task, suddenly energetic.

It took more than ten minutes for Ji Li to dig out the two ice cream cups cleanly, without wasting any sweetness.

He took a few deep breaths, and finally temporarily suppressed the shadow of the character in his heart, "Okay, remove my makeup."

When Baozi heard this, he immediately called the modeling assistant of the crew.

After about half an hour of tossing, the crew came and knocked on the door, "Sister Yu, is Ji Li okay? Director Yao asked him to cut a cake."

Ji Li just finished changing his casual clothes, "Brother Li, are they finished filming?"

After his role was completed, Xie Chenyuan played by Qin Li and the queen mother played by Weng Mini and others, there was a confrontation between them.

"Well, it's over." Chang Wu responded.

The filming tonight was much smoother than expected. The scene that was originally expected to be done until two o'clock in the morning was completed by less than eleven o'clock.

Ji Li and the others followed the scene and just entered the shooting area when he was startled by the sound of a few colorful fireworks.

The staff gathered around and hurled at Ji Li happily, "Happy Ji Li!"

"Happy Xiaoji!"

"Teacher Ji Li has worked hard! Xie Yan has worked hard too!"

Looking at the bunch of bouquets stuffed into his arms, Ji Li was dumbfounded for a second or two before he completely smiled, "Thank you all, you guys have worked hard during this time."