CHAPTER-13

“The heart that beats for Allah is always a stranger among the hearts that beat for the Dunya (world).” –

If you haven't prayed then please pray your salah this book can wait but your Salah can't

Happy reading ….

Amira Sultan p.o.v

I snuggle on the blanket more .

It's so soft , it feels like I am on a cloud .

I frown, still not opening my eyes .

When did my bed become so soft ??

My eyes flew open when reality hit me . I immediately sat up horrified .

I held my head feeling dizzy as I got up so fast .

I look around " how did I end up here , I was sleeping on the floor ?" I question myself .

My eyes widened and I looked up to the ceiling. "  Did some miracle happen last night ?? Really ??" 

I was amazed. It's a miracle that some  angel came from the sky and carried me in his arms ...

I was feeling so special and dreaming closing my eyes when I heard the voice of the man whom I am supposed to call husband.

" Are you sure the doctor didn't drop you when you were born? " my smile vanished. I looked down toward the direction where I heard his manly voice .

There he is drinking coffee in a rocking chair staring at me with amusement .

Then I realised it's his room " did- Did you bring me here ?" 

" Unfortunately yes and do not tell anyone that you slept here or I will kill you " he sip his coffee .

" Did you take advantage of me? " I gasp, horrified , then look under the blanket to see my clothes are still there .

I sigh in relief ...

" Have you seen yourself ?? I wouldn't even glance at you let alone touch you ?" He looked at me disgusted .

Ouch that's hurt...

"Excuse me " I stood up on his bed putting my hand on my waist ready to fight .

" What do you mean by you won't give a glance, am I not beautiful ?" I flipped my hair, giving him a model pose .

He stopped his cup just an inch away from his lips looking at me in pure disbelief .

" Get the hell out of here before I change my mind and kill you and never enter this room ever again " he warned me .

I rolled my eyes " why don't you just make it a mantra " 

He frowned " what ?" 

" Yeah like if you mess up I will kill you " 

" If you don't go I will kill you " 

" If you come here I will kill you " I mimic him, hardening my voice like him .

" JUST KILL ME ALREADY ". I yelled in frustration .

He stood up with a famous devil look .

" Okay your wish my command " he went toward his drawer .

My eyes widened in fear when I saw him taking out his gun .

I jump from the bed running to the door. I slam the door shut behind .

I fake wipe the sweat from my forehead " Damn you Amira , why don't you just keep your mouth shut " I scolded myself .

" What are you doing here? " I look at the confused Nafisa