Bliss.

Later that day.
17:00pm

I was sitting outside on the patio smoking my hubbly when I heard the loudest sound of Isasiah Rashad's music blasting from the car and I smiled because i knew that was Dominique. My stomach got excited all of a sudden, and that was overthrown by the smile that physically bloomed on my face.
As I sat there and waited for the car to come into the yard, I couldn't help but sing along to the song that was blasted through the car.
I swayed my head little bit to the beat and there he walked out the car. Dressed in black and looking all sexy and shit.

19:30pm
Grant's P.O.V.

We were in the kitchen preparing dinner together. It felt like one of those scenes from a movie where it's all jolly and there's good music playing in the background and the two people in the scene are just having fun. Finishing each other's sentences and stealing glances at one another was super freaky.
I knew then that in that moment I wanted to be with him, but i didn't know how to let go of the old life I had with Lizzy and start a new one with Dom.
"Dom, I'm really sorry for not telling you about Lizzy. I jus didn't know how to tell you that i am seeing someone. Besides I want to protect my reputation at all costs. Can you please forgive me. Please?" I asked him.
"Don't think it'll be that easy for me to move past this. But I understand your point. Besides we're not together." He replied.
"Yet. We're not together yet. Dont get it twisted..... Dom i want you. I need you in my life. I like you so much that a day doesn't go by without me thinking about you."
"Then why don't you make things easy for yourself and jus get with me. But I'm not telling you to get rid of Lizzy."
"But babe I am trying to explain to you that i want you and you alone. I'll break up with her if that's the case. Please Dom hear me out." He begged.
"I didn't say break up with her because of me. What if we date and I'm not what you imagined afterall?" He asked as I sat there and scratched the back of my head, as if it contained the right answer to this question.
The oven bell rang loudly cutting the tension filling the air and we both were startled by the sound. He stood up reaching for the oven to check and see if our dish was done and it smelled good.

20:15 pm
At the dinner table
Dom's P.O.V.

After we said grace we started digging into the succulent dish silently not exchanging any words between us.
I took a sip of the glass of wine and swallowed my food and stared at Grant for a full minute. Watching him slowly shut his eyes as he takes a bite of his food, staring at his chocolate scrumptious lips as the food enters his mouth made my insides shiver.
"Hey, Are you okay babe?" I was brought back to life by his soft yet low pitched angelic-voice.
"Yeah.... I am fine thanks." I replied sounding like a high school girl. 

After dinner
Late at night.

We were sitting in bed staring at the ceiling and the lights were off. It felt like a romantic mood. My head was on his slowly rising chest, my ears glued to the rhythm of his heart beat as if it was Beyonce's number one hit single. He sighed causing me to be dragged out of my gaze.
I slowly picked up my head from his chest to face him, and he jus opened his eyes and looked me straight in the eyes and slowly leaned in. I could feel his breath slapping against my lips softly as if he were trying to tease me sexually. His breathing slowed down bit by bit until it came to a pause and I leaned in too until our lips were jus merely touching. He licked my lips with his warm wet tongue and then he kissed me slowly yet softly. It lasted for a couple of seconds and it felt like forever.

He then stopped and leaned back to his sleeping positions and said goodnight. He signalled for me to come back to his arms by opening them wide for me to snuggle under them.
I said goodnight back, confused by what jus happened. I slowly drifted off to sleep then was magically brought back to dreamland where the sound was just his hissing snore.
I fell deep into sleep into his arms, as if I were a new born baby. This reassured me that i was safe in his arms and that he won't hurt me.(so I thought).

Hey again readers, it must be nice to be Dominique at this stage because he feels deeply in love with his cousin. Do you think that this honey moon phase will last??
Keep reading and you'll find out.
_ubis.