Chapter 38: River

My dick throbbed more as I watched her get on her knees. I bent down and moved her dress's strap. I wanted to see them.

She took notice of what I was doing and reached behind her and soon her bra was off.

Christ, I think I just might cum right now.

" can you...teach me." She looked up at me. And I don't think she knows how sexy she is on her knees. Hands-on her thighs and tits out.

I grabbed both sides of her face and bent down and kissed her before she started.

I guided her forward and she opened her mouth. I guided my dick inside her and her eyes widen at how big it was.

" just suck the tip for now ok?" She gave me a nod and as she began sucking I swear I went up to heaven and came back.

I felt her tongue lick over my slit and threw my head back, running my fingers through my hair.

" shit baby."

She squeezed her thighs together and I guided her mouth further. She kept sucking. Her mouth felt like heaven.

" yes just like that." I let her face go and she did it on her own. I noticed her slow down for a bit but then she put her left hand on my dick, stroking me as she sucked me.

" Fuuuuuckkk" I held her head down but caught myself. I pulled out of her and before I could grab something my load went all over her tits.

She wiped the spit falling from her lips and then looked me.

" I thought that was supposed to go in my mouth?" She asked so innocently.

" baby you have no idea how hot you look right now." I bend down and peck her lips.
" w-was I good?"

Good is an understatement.

" baby you were perfect, where did you learn that." I watched her blush consume her " I read a bit online" she scratched the back of her neck.

I gave her a smirk as I put my dick away. She looked down at her breasts and wondered what to do. " follow me."

I lead her to the bathroom, I covered her first.

I checked to make sure no one was inside before I locked the door.

I pulled down her dress and grabbed a paper towel.

" you covered half of my chest River." She giggled. " you look so hot." I kiss her lips as I wipe my load off her. It went directly on her nipples and as I wiped her nipples hardened. I rose a brow at her and she smiled.

" I can't control it." She blushed.