Truth Or Dare

[The truth can be many things,
It can be both good and bad.]

Maya's POV

Me, Riley, Farkle, Lucas, Zay and Smackle are playing truth or dare when Uncle Boing decides to show up. "Hey kiddies." he says as he walks through the door. I turn to face him, "Hey, we're playing truth or dare Boing. Wanna join?" I ask him and he turns to face me. "Eh, sure what could go wrong?" he responds with a question that's apparently called, 'rhetorical'. He sits next to me. It's Farkle's turn to ask, "Maya? Truth or dare?" he asks. I don't even give it a second thought, "Dare." I respond and he smirks at me slightly. "I, dare you to kiss Zay." he says. I raise my eyebrow, "Ok, Genius." I say sarcastically before standing and walking over to Zay. I kiss him on the cheek before flopping back on the sofa. I see Farkle roll over his eyes and I see Josh reciprocate his movement in the corner of my eye. I turn to Josh, "Truth or dare Boing?" I ask. "Dare." he responds confidently. I smile at him, "Oh, Boing Boing, so confident. I dare you to...hm..." I think for a second before answering, "I dare you to let me cut your hair." I say smirking. He looks at me but he isn't worried, strange, "Ok Maya, I trust you." I raise my eyebrow before walking in the kitchen to grab some scissors.

" I raise my eyebrow before walking in the kitchen to grab some scissors

Let's just say he hasn't cut it in a while XD

I begin cutting his hair and when I'm finished...

I put the scissors down and pass him his phone so he can look in the camera

I put the scissors down and pass him his phone so he can look in the camera. I do the gesture and say, "E walla." He looks at me surprised, "Not bad Hart." I smile at his words. "Yeah, who knew you could do that Maya." Zay comments and I turn to him and gesture to my hair, "You think this happens naturally?" I hear chuckles and gave Zay a smile before sitting back down. 

Ok we're going to skip to Maya's next turn being asked.

Farkle asked me once again, "Maya, truth or dare?" I smile, "Truth." Everyone looks at me shocked, "What?" I snap. "Do you have a crush on someone?" he asks and I nod my head in response. I see anger flash in Josh's easy, then a slight jealousy. I roll my eyes and turn to him, "Josh, truth or dare?" I ask him, sounding slightly annoyed. "Dare." he responds again and I narrow my eyes. "I dare you to tell me if you like me." I respond and he looks at me, frozen. I hear footsteps as everyone legit runs to Riley's room. "I-I-uh-I." he stutters and I groan beforestanding up to walk away, when I feel hand wrap around my wrist. He pulls me into him and now we're standing close. Like really close. So close our chests are touching. I feel my heart beating against my chest. I leans down so our lips brush against each other, I feel my breath hitch in my throat. "I do like you Maya. You have any idea how hard it is to resist? How hard it is to watch you with other guys? To not be able to call you mine?" He mutters against my lips and my chest begins heaving nervously. I grab his face with my hands and pull him in the rest of the way and kiss him. I pull away a few seconds later, "I like you too Josh." I say smiling as he rests his forehead against mine. His face showing a smile that is somehow bigger than mine. The moment however is ruined when we hear multiple "AWWWW"'s coming from down the hallway. I turn in their direction and see my friend's stood there watching, "Creeps!" I yell and they run back to Riley's room when they see I noticed them. I smile and turn back to Josh, he envelopes me in a hug, "Maya? Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me and I can hear the nerves in his voice. I roll my eyes, "I'd love to Boing." I hear him chuckle before he lifts my chin and captures my lips in another kiss. I guess the truth can be a good thing.

--Thanks for reading guys! Hope you enjoyed and have a great day!--