024 - Therapy Session.

(024 - Therapy Session)

Song for the chapter: Therapy Session by NF

TIMELINE EXPLANATION

Hey guys. I realized that some of you are not following the timeline of the book and were confused when Hilary said she was still grieving Henry one month ago (Chapter 26, after she found out Jidenna cheated on her). It's alright to be confused, but now, I want y'all to pay attention because I want to explain the timeline to you.

The accident happened on the 16th of August which is approximately one month from the day Hilary resumed school. Between Hilary's resumption and now, it has just been two weeks. This means so far, the events of this book, from Henry's Death to the Party, have just been within one month and two weeks.

So Hilary saying she was still grieving Henry one month ago in chapter 26, is pretty accurate because Henry's Death wasn't announced till two days after the accident, the burial happened a week after - which was when the grieving period began - and that was the same time she was trying to get in touch with Jidenna (who was cheating on her at that point).

I don't know if you get the gist, but I have explained it to the best of my knowledge. Just know that our babies are just about to enter the month of October, so don't think they are in November like the rest of us 🌚.

Rihanna_Adedeji decided to use juju to force me to update. I've sha updated. Ku'se o, Riri🙄.

(Disclaimer: There will be several images in the chapter to depict some things. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it. If you are having any problems commenting on the picture because of Wattpad's "update", try updating, or drag the comment session up my the tip; I don't know if you get me)

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘(Hilary Idara Eghosa)

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘
(Hilary Idara Eghosa)

"Hurry up, Hilary." I heard Mum call from behind my closed door. "You'll be late for your first appointment and that will leave a bad impression on you." She said. I sighed, not moving from my position on the stool, seated in front of the vanity table and staring at my reflection in the mirror.

"Can you give me a few minutes?" I called back at her, knowing that she was still standing behind the door, waiting for me to answer her.

There was a bit of silence after my request. I knew Mum was contemplating badging into the room to see if I was fine, but she didn't want to seem too overbearing at the same time. She has been trying to give me space, but then at the same time, she'd still hover.