𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 45: 𝑅𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝐶𝑙𝑖𝑚𝑏𝑖𝑛𝑔

A/N: GUYS I PHOTOSHOPPED THE SUN TATTO ONTO HAWK'S CHEST— ☝︎︎☝︎︎

✯¸.•'*¨'*•♡︎ ♡︎•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"Open the book and pretend you're reading it!"

Miguel, Sensei and I went all over the place trying to take good pictures to post on Sensei's Facebook page. Sensei most definitely looked ridiculous in all of them, but we continued to run around town to take more.

We took pictures of him reading a book on a bench with some art behind him (Sensei tossed the book straight in the trash after), we went to an art museum and took pictures of him with the art (we got in trouble there because Sensei started to touch the art), and we took pictures of him in front of an art mural, which made him look like he had huge, colorful wings sprouting from his back.

We crossed off each thing from the list, as we proceeded on to the next. Now, we were sitting in a sushi restaurant, waiting for Sensei's sushi to arrive.

"When is this shit gonna get here?" Sensei asked impatiently. "Patience is key, my friend." I responded, putting a hand on his shoulder. Sensei rolled his eyes and scoffed.

Miguel scrolled through the pictures on his phone from beside me. I leaned closer to him and looked down at his phone. "So, did we get any good ones?" I asked. Miguel squinted his eyes and tilted his head. "Well... they're definitely... something."

I laughed as I looked at the pictures. I happened to look at the time on Miguel's phone, and I gasped.

I was late.

"Shit." I whispered to myself. I stood up and gathered my things. "Where are you going?" Miguel asked. "I've got somewhere to be." I said, pushing my chair in. "What?! But we need your help!" Sensei called.

"I believe in you guys!" I called back, as I grew closer to the door. "I'll meet you back at Sensei's place later!" I added, before I left the sushi restaurant and started towards my destination.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•♡︎ ♡︎•*'¨*'•.¸✯

It wasn't too long till I arrived, but I was still late.

I opened the door to the Indoor Rock Climbing place and stepped inside. I looked around, until my eyes fell on just the person I intended to see. I could faintly hear him having a small feud with an employee there.

"She'll be here soon! Just give her another minute!" I heard him say from a distance. "Just face it. Your girl stood you up." The employee said back.

"Henry!" I yelled, as I jogged up to him. A smile lit up his face when he saw me. Henry turned towards the employee again and pointed at him. "Ha! I told you she would be here!" Henry bragged. Then he turned to me again.

"Alright, let's get started before he kicks us out..." Henry said in a hushed voice. I laughed as he pushed me away from the front desk.

We got our gear on, and made our way to the first rock climbing wall. "Have you done this before?" I asked Henry. "Oh yeah! Loads of times." He responded with a smile. "Oh yeah? Why don't you go up first then?" I said, taking a step to the side and holding out my hand towards the wall.

Henry's eyes widened. "No, it's alright. You go first." He said, the coolness leaving his voice. I laughed and started my climb.

The wall was easy to climb as first, but quickly became more difficult. Halfway up, my arms started to ache and my hands started to sweat. I paused for a moment. "Don't stop now! You've got this!" Henry yelled from the ground. "This is harder than I thought!" I yelled back down.