Part 49

(We start off at the laboratory as we see Chloe getting home as yamper she's to the door)

Chloe: hi I'm back. Good to see you yamper (takes out pokeball) Eevee come on out. (Eevee is sent out)

(Yamper jumps on Eevee playfully)

Chloe: oh you two. (To yamper) I hoped you behaved yourself.

(Yamper goes in his back as Chloe gives him a belly rub as Eevee tries to copy he way yamper can just fall on its back but hurts itself)

Chloe: what was that for.

(We see (Y/N)'s Eevee come out and talk to Chloe's Eevee as it shies it how to get on it's back and Eevee copies and Chloe gives it a belly rub as (Y/N)'s Eevee gets up and walks away)

Cerise: welcome home Chloe.

Chloe: hi dad!

Cerise: do you have a moment?

Chloe: huh?

(They enter a room)

Goh: oh there you are Chloe 

Ash: wow, perfect timing.

Chloe: what's with you all?

Curator: I, fossils mean adventure, remember.

Chloe: it's the museum of science director

Cerise: and I think he's got an adventure for you.

Goh: we're investigating fossils.

Ash: and I know where. The wild area!

Chloe: isn't that in the Galar region.

(Y/N): bingo, you got it Chloe.

Curator: I heard a rumour that one can obtain extremely rare fossils in the Galar region. So I'd like you to go and investigate precisely what kind of fossil they are.

Ash: that sounds awesome.

Goh: sounds great there are all kinds of Pokémon living in the wild area, right cinderace.

(Cinderace agrees

Cerise: what about you Chloe?

Chloe: we'll I do have school

(Eevee has pleading eyes and wants to go)

Chloe: you wanna go?

(Eevee nods as Chloe stares blankly before giving a close eyed smile at Eevee before turning around to speak with her father)

Chloe: you know dad, I'd like to go too.

Goh: wow.

(Cerise chuckles as we cut away to a plane flying to Galar with our protagonists aboard on a quest for fossils as we see Chloe, Goh and ash with the first two on their rotom phones and the latter asleep in seats next to each other as (Y/N) is sat in a seat behind them and his seat is right behind Goh's as he looks at a pokeball Chloe receives a message)

Goh: who's that from?

Chloe: it's an email from our teacher. Since I'm missing class she'd like me to write a report about our trip.

Goh: sounds like a good deal.

Chloe: yeah (she looks back out the window as Eevee gets excited as she giggles) there's nothing out there but clouds.

(she sees (Y/N) looking at a pokeball)

Chloe: (Y/N), what's wrong?

(Y/N): (quickly puts pokeball away) it's nothing.