Chapter 22

"Kagano!" Kimono exclaimed running towards his brother and turned his arm to wood to throw a punch. Kagano quickly turned to his grey form, turned his arm into stone and punched Kimonos wooden arm right off.

"Damn you" Kimono said backing up and slowly growing his normal arm back.

"Kimono calm down" Kagano said.

Kagano almost looks identical to Kimono but his hair is shorter and bigger and taller than Kimono is.

"Kimono!" Asta shouted running towards Kimono to hug him.

Kimono shook Asta off and went to his room to pack his stuff and leave.
Everyone was confused.

Kimono was about to walk out the hideout but Kagano stopped.

"What!" Kimono exclaimed.

"Kimono I came here for a reason" Kagano said "I heard what happened to our village, but I have a solution to make sure it never happens again."

"And what's that's" Kimono said.

"Starting our own kingdom" Kagano said.

"Do you know how dumb you sound" Kimono responded.

"I know it sounds dumb but they have nothing, we have nothing" Kagano said. "We both have magic to build houses with, we can create our own kingdom from the ground up."

"This is a stupid idea" Kimono said. "We are the only two people in our village with magic."

"For now, just trust me" Kagano said sticking out his hand. "You in."

"I guess" Kimono said.

"Good let's go" Kagano said.

It was starting to get dark. Kimono and Kagano's return was big in their very small village. They all gathered around in a big bomb fire to say an announcement.

"We will make this our kingdom, and make from scratch." Kagano said confusing everyone.

"Tomorrow we will start hunting for food and start building houses again, this will be the start of our kingdom, the Element Kingdom" Kimono said hearing nothing but silence after.

One person started clapping, then another, then everyone started clapping. Kagano then saw who the leader should be.

"One more thing before we end this, Kimono will be our leader" Kagano said.

Kimono was honored to hear his brother said that. This was just the beginning for the strongest magic knight ever. As the very next morning he and his brother went for a hunt. They were easily killing hogs for food when Kagano:

"Kimono go to your grey form, I need to see something" Kagano said.

"Ok sure" Kimono responded breaking to his grey form.

Right after that, so did Kagano.

"Now attack me" Kagano said.

"Why?" Kimono asked.

"Just do it" Kagano said.

Kimono then attacked in which Kagano countered back easily and knocked him back. Kagano then went to his black form, which he was able to control.

"You see that, go to your black form" Kagano said.

"I'll try" Kimono said.

Kimono tried pushing for his black form and within a few seconds he was able to but couldn't hold it for long.

"I'm sorry" Kimono said.

"It is alright" Kagono said. "Let's go back now."

Kimono and Kagono went home with food and the whole village had a nice Feist that could last them months that night. After dinner Kimono had a question.

"Hey Kagono, we can't be this small for to long" Kimono said.

"Huh" Kagono said.

"We need some numbers, any ideas?" Kimono asked.

"Don't worry, I have just the write people" Kagono smiled.