𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧࿐uncle adam

"𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝

"𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

AURORA SAT PATIENTLY ON DEAN'S LAP, trying to comfort him after figuring out Dean and Sam supposedly have a half-brother from John. Dean was furious at the thought of John having another kid, especially since he never told the brothers.

Aurora sensed her father's uneasiness and gently placed a kiss on Dean's cheek, immediately making him feel better with a tug forming on the edge of his lips. The waitress came by their table and gently put glasses of water on them.

"Can I--"

Dean interrupts the waitress abruptly. "Actually, we're waiting on somebody." Due to his rudeness, the waitress slams the menu's on the table in front of them.

Dean takes one of the water cups and empties them into a plant as he fills it up with holy water instead. He also replaces the eating utensils with silver, making Sam and Aurora look at each other, seeing how uptight Dean is about this situation.

"Daddy, it seems like Adam is the real deal. With everything we've read about him, his life seems genuine." Dean glared lightly at his daughter and before he was about to respond to her, a boy who fits the description of Adam walks through the diner's doors.

"Adam?" Sam questions as Adam diverts his attention to the Winchester's. He walks towards them hesitantly.

"You Sam?"

"Yeah, this is Dean and Aurora." The child gives Adam a small wave as he returns a smile. He sits down and soon asks a question about John.

"So, um...how did you know my dad?"

"We worked together." Sam states.

"Oh...how did he die?"

"On the job." Aurora noticed confusion in Adam's eyes, knowing that John was a mechanic and it was peculiar how he would die in a job like that.

"A car fell on him," Dean said nonchalantly. Aurora kicked her father's leg gently while giving him a pointed look. The waitress walks over and gives Adam a glass of water as she also gave him a smile, but Dean takes it, wanting Adam to drink the holy water instead.

The waitress rolls her eyes at Dean, then proceeds to ask Adam for his usual.

"Yeah, thanks, Denise."