{Chapter. 46} Explicit

"What is in your back pack that you are being so secretive about?" I asked a little annoyed now. She had been teasing me all day with this back pack, not allowing me to even see what was inside of it.

"Okay so lesbian sex is a little bit different but not that different at the same time, we just use a little...extra help if you know what I mean," She chuckled as she reached inside her bag.

"I'm not following," I said slowly as I began covering myself up, realizing I was the only one fully naked but at this point it didn't really matter, she had seen every inch of me at this point.

She slowly began to pull out what seemed like a bunch of straps until my eye widened at what I saw attached to the straps...it was a dildo.

A purple one to be precise.

"What is that supposed to be for?" I asked, but I already knew the answer to my question. I just wanted to hear it from her.

"Clarity stop acting so damn innocent, what else do you think it's used for? I wasn't born with a dick and some girls actually like being penetrated...I was never really a fan it myself but I love wearing this," She said as she began strapping it to herself, obviously having practice for putting it on.

At first I thought it was going to look stupid on her, especially since it was purple but the way her face was still flushed, the way her lips were still red and bitten and the way her nipple were still hard poking through her thin tank top made her all together look so delicious, and this time in a very gay way.

"Is it going to hurt?" I asked as she climbed onto the bed, inching her way towards me.

"I'll try and make sure you feel as least pain as possible," She said before straddling my waist and pressing her lips forward onto mine. I felt the dildo of the strap slightly pressing into my stomach as she leaned closer, gripping my face into her hands as our breath became raged and our hands began to roam each other's bodies, my hands immediately going down to caress the smooth silicone against my flesh.

She kissed her way down my jaw towards my neck that was already sensitive from her little love bites.

"Do you want me to put it in you Clarity?" She whispered in my ear sending violent emotions to run rampage in my stomach and my lower regions.

"Yes please," I begged her as I began slightly digging my nails into her shoulders.

"Good girl," She said as she laid me back down on my back, her lips making their way back to my breast and her hand making it's way down to my now throbbing clit. The way she made me feel was something I couldn't quite express with words. It was like I could feel her hands all over my body, it was so stimulating and intense I almost couldn't handle it.

I was yearning for her.

She rubbed gentle circles into my clit as she continued to drag her tongue all over my skin, tending to every inch of space that she could, melting any any nervousness and fear that I had bubbling inside of me. She broke her lips away from my neck and positioned herself in front of my wet heated entrance as she slightly lifted my hips, looking into my eyes looking for any ounce of timidness in my face.

"Are you sure? We can stop right now if you want," She said as she raised her middle finger and her ring finger to her mouth and began lightly sucking on them as she smirked.

"Well now I really don't want to stop after watching you do that, I'm ready," I said as I sat up, I reached up to hold her face between my hands as I tenderly kisses her upon her lips. She smiled once more before playfully pushing me back down onto the bed and positioning herself in front of me, carefully sliding her two fingers into me as she slowly slid them in and out.