❣︎Chapter Twenty Seven❣︎

"Hi Semiii." Y/N called out, dragging out his name.

"Hey. Wanna get going?" He asked.
"Oh, where?" She tilted her head.
"To the mall. I'm assuming you want a new dress for the party?" He stated.
"Oh my god Semi I love you so much!" She smiled excitedly.
"Alright let's go." He chuckled.

They walked side by side, Semi a bit behind her though.

He sighed as he watched her skip down the street.

"If only..." He muttered.

"Did you say something?" Y/N turned around.
"Nope keeping walking." He slightly shook his head, putting on a smile.

A bit later they got to the mall.

"So you're telling me, I can pick out whatever I want...and you'll pay??" Y/N sat there shocked.
"Yep. This party is important. You gotta look good." He nodded.
"Semi I can't let you!" She argued.
"Y/N, I know you are struggling financially. Let me treat you. Just for today." He said.

Y/N frowned for a bit before finally agreeing. They then started going from store to store to pock out the perfect outfit.

She made sure to keep in mind it was Semi's money so she tried to choose cheaper things.

☀︎︎

"Semi the zipper is stuck!" She called out from the dressing room."

"Are you decent?" He asked.
"Yes just help me!" She yelled.

He came in but made sure to close his eyes as he entered. He slowly opened them to see her fully clothed in a dress. It was a back dress with lace on top, the bra area being the only thing not slightly see through. The bottom was silk. Needless to say, Y/N looked hot. It accented her curves nicely and Semi couldn't help but stare.

"Semii." She cooed, getting him out of his trance.
"Right here." He cleared his throat as he unzipped the zipper.
"Thanks." She smiled.

He nodded before walking out and closing the door behind him. As soon as he closed the door he bent down and covered his face.

"She's going to kill me one day."

☀︎︎

"Satori I'm home! You'll never guess what happened! Semi bought me clothes for the party because he said it was important or something." She beamed as she walked in.

Tendou was on the couch sitting in his phone but immediately looked up once he heard his girlfriend's voice.

"Hey that's great! I'll make sure to thank Semi later too." He smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Why is it special though?" She tilted her head, looking up at him with big curious eyes.

He hummed and avoided the question as they swayed back and forth.

"Satori dod you hear me?" She poked his cheek.
"I don't know love. Maybe you'll find out when you get there." H chuckled.
"Why are your hands so sweaty." She asked, putting her hands into his.
"I was working out earlier, guess I'm still hot." He shrugged.

She hummed, letting go.

"Alright as Haru if he's hungry." She stated.
"Yes maam." He said as he started walking into the hallway, where Haru's room is.

About a minute later Y/N heard a thump.

"How do you manage?!" She heard Tendou cry out.

He must've fell off the bed again. Y/N giggled and went back to looking in the fridge.

"Y/N why is your son like this?" He asked as he came back into the kitchen. Haru had his face buried into his chest as Tendou held him.

"Stay still." Her eyes lit up as she grabbed her phone.

"Why?" He tilted his head.

Y/N snapped multiple pictures as Tendou and Haru sat there.

"Really Y/N?" He chuckled dryly.
"Yes really! You guys look so cute!" She smiled.
"W-whatever." He looked away as his face was dusted with blush.
"Is he hungry?" She asked.
"Yeah that's why I brought him out." Tendou stated.
"Alright I'll make rice omelettes!" She smiled.

☀︎︎

"So what do you think of marriage?" Tendou asked out of the blue, as they ate at the table together.

This resulted in Y/N choking on her food and coughing.

"W-what?" She asked.
"Well I mean just what do you think of marriage in general..?" He cleared it up.
"Oh. Well I've always wanted to have a cute little wedding. Haru would be such a cute ring bear." She smiled. "I don't mind the thought of marriage. But right now I'm far too young." She said.
"Right. I feel the same way." He awkwardly laughed.
"Although..." Y/N put her hand on her chin, seeming to be in deep thought.

"Although..?" He echoed.
"I mean, I don't mind marriage. I have a child already, I have a house, I'm ALMOST financially stable, and I have two jobs. If I really wanted to I could get married I guess." She shrugged as she explained.

"Oh..?" He tilted his head. "Soo like you wouldn't mind if I proposed right now then?" He raised an eyebrow.
"I didn't mean it like that." She scoffed. "I mean, I do love you and I plan on staying with you forever..but you can't propose right now."
"Why not." He whined.
"It's not special that way! I don't want to know when you are going to propose until you actually do it!" She argued.

"Ah I see, you are just childish and like surprises." He laughed.

"Whatever." She looked away, pouting and blushing.
"Haru how's your food? Is it good?" She asked, changing the topic.

"Good." He slightly nodded.
"That's good." She smiled.

"Where did this marriage talk come from anyways?" She asked.

"Well I know I'm going to marry you eventually but some girls don't want to get married ever so I wanted to know if you were even going to want to." He shrugged.

"Oh. Well I want to...but that doesn't mean you can propose right now! And I would also want to be done with highschool." She waved her hands in front of her face.

"We only have two months of highschool...I can wait I guess." He muttered.

"What?"
"What?"

"Anyways let's get off of the topic of marriage. It makes me feel old." She scrunched her nose.
"You are literally only 18." He deadpanned.
"Still feel old." She mumbled as she crossed her arms.

A/N
Hi guys I know I took a long time but I'm not sorry because I started working on my other stories.

Also yeah I know this story is kind of going downhill but the end is near so I'm trying to kinda start to wrap things up.

Yes I know they are young but Y/N (kinda) had her life together and Tendou is well...Tendou so I'm sure the topic of marr would come up multiple times with him lol

Anyways thanks for reading be sure to vote

Love you stay safe <3