Jungkook - Rescue

Laughing I finished my drink before placing my cup back on the bar table.

"Alright, are you going to be okay to drive?" Hoseok asked me as he put his arm around Yoongi.

"I only had two drinks, and we've been here for a few hours; I'll be fine." I replied.

"Want to walk out with us?" Yoongi asked as he signed the receipt to pay for our tab.

"I actually am going to use the bathroom before I go. But you guys don't have to wait, I know you have that meeting in the morning. Good luck!"

I gave them both a hug before saying a last goodbye. I turned to make my way to the bathroom, when the guy who was staring at me all night showed up right behind me.

"Oh, excuse me."

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"No thank you." I said. "I'm actually heading out."

"But the exit is that way." He said. "Come on let me buy you a drink."

"Thank you." I said again, a little more annoyed. "But I'm going to have to pass. I hope you have a good night."

I went to step around him, but he stepped in front of me getting closer than he was before. I went to step backwards but he took hold of my wrist pulling me towards him. "Why don't you want a drink?"

I jerked my arm away, making his smirk leave his face. "I said no thank you. What part of that don't you understand?"

I walked passed him to go towards the bathroom, only for him to follow me. He didn't say anything but he kept pressing up against me, almost pushing me forward until I got to the bathroom. I was starting to get a little scared, this guy was about to follow me into the bathroom.

Luckily, there was a girl who walked in right before me, and I slipped in making sure the door shut. But not before making contact with the guy who wouldn't leave me alone.

I did my business and took my time to wash my hands and check my phone. I was hoping if I waited long enough, the guy would be gone. The girl who came in before me had already walked out, and I stayed to the side so the guy couldn't see me. After another five minutes I felt that it was safe to get out, but as soon as I opened the door I saw him just to the side, waiting.

I tried to move fast, but he saw me, pushing his body up from his leaning position to walk towards me. I had never been so freaked out in my life. I had heard about these things happening, but never thought that it would happen to me. I didn't even want to go to the car because I didn't want to be anywhere near him alone, nor did I want him to know what kind of car I drove or my license plate.

I was getting nervous as I walked, pushing through people more aggressively than in normally would have. The bathroom was in the far back of the bar, and it was a very long room. My face must have given my distress away, because as I made my way to a high top table, I locked eyes with a guy, having a drink with a few friends. He looked at me with a smirk at first, but the smirk quickly left and was replaced with concern as he looked behind me.

I was hoping he would realize what was going on, I approached him. Thankfully, he caught on and when I was within a foot from him, he opened his arms to me giving me a hug.

"It's so good to see you!" He said. "It's been a while."

"I know." I replied, relief flooding when he played along. I pulled back from the hug to look at him, and was surprised at how incredibly good looking he was. "It's been a really long time, I wasn't expecting to see you." I said loud enough, look straight at him.