B0NUS-02

[ O N E  Y E A R  L A T E R ]

//Your POV//

A year passed within a blink of an eye.

It feels like a week ago we got married again and few days ago we returned from Paris after second honeymoon.

It always drives me nuts how times flies so fast.

Within this year, I leaned so many things, and the first one was self-defence.

Now, I'm not afraid to be alone, but kook never lets me hang out alone. And these dorks too, always follows me like puppies.

To be honest, they fulfilled my urge of having siblings. Even if they look tough, they act like kids with me.

Talking of siblings,

Nowadays, kook is quite busy and out of Korea, but I don't feel lonely because of these best people around me.

These sweet people always try their best to make my day better. But these guys can never fulfil the emptiness of Appa.

Even though he wasn't my biological father, he never loved me lesser than his own.

No one can replace his place in my life. To be honest, I miss him so much.

We still couldn't find him, nor he decided to show up. Kook searched every possible place, but found nothing.

The letter he wrote is still with me. Every single word is written here is a needle to my already wounded heart.

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

Dear Princess,

I know you are doing well. Because I left you with someone I trust solemnly. Jaehyun and junhee are the kindest person you'll ever meet in your life. And Jungkook? I've witnessed his unconditional love for you throughout these days. He can gladly kill anyone including himself just for you. And I know you love him too. I've seen your trust on him. I don't regret a bit agreeing your marriage with him. In fact, I'm truly happy that I found the perfect Prince for my princess.

Princess, I deeply want to apologize, but I know what I did is unacceptable from a father. Believe me, I'm truly ashamed of myself right now. And that's why I've decided not to show my face to you. I've no one in this world except you and Jaehyun, yet I betrayed both. I know you can't forgive me, but please don't forget me. I've left most of my earnings and properties for you. Please accept these as a gift for your new beginning. Hope no one like me will interrupt your life again.

I've wanted to tell you how you ended up being my daughter. But I think that incident will dig your wound again. I don't want you to be hurt again. So don't try to find what happened on that day. And don't try to find me. Because, the moment you'll receive this letter, I'll be disappeared without any trace.

My princess, I always wish you a happy future. My blessings are always with you. Don't let anyone hurt you like I did. Take care of yourself baby, for the people loves you solemnly.