𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡 ♡ d. cacao

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» NOT REQUESTED . «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #004 》
dark cacao cookie

HEADCANONS ... written by morgan

prns ; they/them

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» WIRES / THE NEIGHBOURHOOD «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁  ❚❚  ▷ ↻

 ❝ MR. KNOW IT ALL, HAD HIS REIGN AND FALL ! ❞ 

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

♡ He seems like the type to just be satisfied if he can just see you everyday.

♡ Obviously, he wants you to like him, but it's not that big of a deal because it's not like you can rly escape.

♡ He probably forces you to be a parental figure to his son, acting like a perfect family, y'know, that shit.

♡ (What if Dark Choco's a villain because he saw more villainous traits in his dad, a hero, than he ever did in any villain? Also, might inherit his dad's yandereness).

♡ Dark Choco's just another means of manipulating you that Dark Cacao uses. If he's your biological son, then his existence is proof of Cacao's love!

♡ It doesn't matter if he's your son, or if he was from another lover of Dark Cacao's, because in the end you're likely to get attached to Dark Chocolate. This is good for Cacao because it shackles you to him!

♡ You love your child (or who you perceive as your child), right? Then how could you leave? You'd only hurt Dark Choco, and you don't want that, do you? Otherwise you're a bad parent! So just...stay with Cacao and Choco, and you can all live happily ever after!

♡ Oh, and not only that, Dark Choco likely wouldn't realize the dynamic is toxic and unhealthy, because he's a fucking child, so he sees the difference in how you and Cacao treat each other and either:

♡ A) assumes it's normal, thereby rationalizing his father's actions and potentially turning into a yandere later on himself;

♡ Or B) assumes his parents don't love each other, or him, and falls into a depressive state, making you look even worse of a parent, to which Cacao can use to manipulate you further.

♡ Again, because of Cacao's unhealthy mindset, Choco might develop slight habits too, like trying to force you to stay and play with him and his dad without even realizing he's only fueling the unhealthy relationship.

♡ Dark Cacao could also show you off to the other Ancient Heroes with Dark Chocolate too, like he's parading around how 'happy' your family is.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵